|1.||1. Who is telling the story?
2. Describe the night the Monroes’ went out.
3. Who were the other main characters?
4. What was in the box?
5. What did they decide to name the bunny? Why? Bunny-cula (Like the movie Dracula)
6. What did the mom try to name the pets?
7. Do you know how your parents chose your name? (a good question to ask your parents.)
8. What did Bunnicula do most of the day?
9. How did Chester feel about Bunnicula?
10. Why did Chester think Bunnicula was a vampire?
11. What strange things did the Monroes’ find In the kitchen?
12. What would you do if you thought one of your pets was a vampire?
13. List the things you learned about vampires.
14. Where did Chester learn about vampires?
15. What did Chester try to use to get rid of Bunnicula, the vampire bunny?
16. What did Chester have to wear after his bath, after the garlic incident?
17. What happened with the steak?
18. Do you think Bunnicula is rally a vampire? Why?
19. How did Harold feel about bunnicula? How did those feelings change?
20. What concerned Harold about bunnicula, what was wrong with him?
21. What did Harold do to try to help bunnicula? How did that go?
22. If you were secretly a monster or mythical creature, what would you be?
23. Did the story end the way you thought it would? Why or why not?
24. Which character in the story did you like best? Explain your choice.
25. Have you ever read to your pet like Toby reads to Harold?
26. Did you think this book was scary? Why or why not?
27. What is Harold's favorite people food? (Cupcakes, chocolate cake)
28. Are all people foods safe for pets? Is chocolate safe for dogs? How can you know what is safe?
29. What is Harold's bad behavior? (chewing shoes)
30. Do your pets have any bad behavior?
31. List some weird things about Bunnicula and Chester in the book.