Book Club Kits
by Ursu, Anne
Print this page
Email this list
1. After the chemical spill, the people of Clarence begin remembering events from their pasts. Do you think they weren't able to deal with their pasts before the spill?
2. How do the effects of the spill affect children, adults and seniors? Why do you think it affects them differently?
3. Does the deletrium help Bennie come to terms with Lizzie's death?
4. Are most of the memories the townspeople experience negative (death, loss, illness) or are most of them positive?
5. Do you think the people of Clarence were better off after the spill? Did the spill have a positive or negative effect on the town?
6. Would you want to be able to remember everything from you past? Would you want others to be able to remember everything about you?
|Additional discussion questions from:
Reading Group Guides