Book Club Kits
by Jin, Ha
Print this page
Email this list
1. Which characters in the book are waiting? What are they waiting for? Do they ever find what they're looking for?
2. How does the setting influence the story? Would this story have been different if it were set in America?
3. Why does it take so long for Lin Kong to divorce Shuyu?
4. Would Lin and Manna's relationship have turned out differently if they had been able to marry when they first wanted to?
5. How does Lin's daughter deal with her parent's marriage?
6. Does Lin love Shuyu? Does he love Mannu?
|Additional discussion questions from:
Reading Group Guides