Book Club Kits
by Anderson, M.T.
Print this page
Email this list
1. How is Titus different from his friends? Why do you think he is that way?
2. How has the feed made the world a better place? How has it made the world worse?
3. What do you think of the language the author invented for this book?
4. The ending of Feed is left open. Do you think Titus will continue as he always has, or has knowing Violet changed him and how he sees the world?
5. Would you like a feed? Why or why not?
6. Did anything in the book surprise you?
7. What was your reaction when you found out Link's origins?
8. (p 112) 73% of Americans have a feed. What sort of society is created with such a gap between those that have a feed and those that don't?
9. Why do you think the author was so slow to go into how bad things are on Earth?