Book Club Kits
How I Live Now
by Rosoff, Meg
Print this page
Email this list
1. What rare and subtle qualities does Daisy have?
2. How does Piper help Daisy?
3. Daisy has an eating disorder. How does this contribute to the story?
4. The author states in an interview that "deep human connections can repair a lot of emotional damage." How do you see this happening?
5. She also says "our faults are sometimes far more useful in life than our so-called "good" qualities." What "faults" help the characters?
6. Do you think it strange that Daisy and her cousins are not more affected by the war in the beginning? Why or why not?
7. What was your first impression of Edmond? Did it change as you read the novel? In what way?
8. Though this book is set in the future, does it feel any different from now?
9. How did living with her cousins change Daisy?
10. Which character do you think changed the most and why?