Book Club Kits
Will the Circle Be Unbroken?: Reflections on Death, Rebirth, and Hunger for a Faith
by Terkel, Studs
Print this page
Email this list
1. Were there people in the book whose experiences and outlook were similar to yours? Were there people you didn't agree with?
2. Religious and spiritual beliefs can influence the way a person thinks of death. How do your beliefs affect your ideas about death?
3. Do you talk about death and dying with your friends and family?
4. How do you think our society addresses some of the issues discussed in this book? How has our society changed in the way it deals with death in the past century?
5. Terkel's book is based on interviews with a wide variety of people. Did you like this style of book? Have you read other books by this author?
6. If Studs Terkel had interviewed you for this book, what would you have told him?
|Additional discussion questions from:
Reading Group Guides