home > bookspace > my comments > comment: my sister's keeper : a novel /
My sister's keeper : a novel
Jodi Picoult
Adult Fiction PICOULT

Comments  Summary  Contents  Excerpt  Reviews  Author Notes

Dahliah said:
This book tells such an important story that so many people have to deal with. It's definitely worth reading.
posted Jun 16, 2010 at 11:05AM
Though many people have probably read this book, it is always one of my favorites. The plot is about a sister who was created to donate organs to her sick sister. The plot is very intense, and will have you crying by the end.
posted Apr 18, 2010 at 10:09AM
Jen said:
This book was amazing. Very moving. Most definitely would recommend for high school teens, both male and female.
posted Sep 22, 2009 at 6:51PM
Jen said:
posted Sep 22, 2009 at 6:51PM
it has a really sad ending!!!
posted Jun 9, 2009 at 6:10PM
djtopp3 said:
Heyy everybody I havnt read this book yet but me and my bff want to read it really bad!!!!!!!! Except we r young!!!! hehe haha lol limm
posted Apr 30, 2009 at 5:14PM
fantasy_freak said:
This was an AMAZING BOOK! I cried for hours when I finished, but it teaches so much about life and love...It is definitely a must-read for any teenager or adult.
posted Apr 27, 2009 at 3:47PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
Such a sad but intriguing book! The ending is totally not what you expect. It's about a girl whose sister has cancer, and to save the sister, the parents created the girl in a special lab so they can use her marrows and other organs for transplants. The main character has had countless surgeries throughout her life to help save her sister without her consent, and she's finally putting her foot down.
posted Jul 5, 2008 at 11:32PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
Such a sad but intriguing book! The ending is totally not what you expect. It's about a girl whose sister has cancer, and to save the sister, the parents created the girl in a special lab so they can use her marrows and other organs for transplants. The main character has had countless surgeries to help save her sister, that she might as well be as sick. And she's finally putting her foot down.
posted Jul 5, 2008 at 11:31PM
Leigh D said:
My first novel by Picoult. I am hooked on her books. Her books give you something to think about on your own values. I look forward to more by her
posted May 30, 2008 at 4:31PM
This ending upset me.
posted Apr 30, 2008 at 11:09AM
a4ever said:
A deeply moving and complex novel. This one is a must read.
posted Feb 12, 2008 at 11:36PM
amydiz said:
I loved this book! It has become one of my all time favorites & i will probably re-read it soon. I have read many of the books on your favorites list so I really think you will love this book too. Don’t wait!
posted Nov 26, 2007 at 10:09PM
drissy said:
I enjoyed this book. It raises some great "what would you do if" questions.
posted Oct 26, 2007 at 3:42PM
upset said:
lyubov, why would you ruin the ending for people that have not yet read the book?
posted Sep 1, 2007 at 4:51PM
Lyubov said:
I loved this book. even after your done reeding it you want to keep reeding it. Even if its sad from time to time. Its about a Girl who's sister has cancer. At the end of the book unbiliveble heppends, She dies whel sister with cancer survives.
posted Aug 1, 2007 at 6:33PM
Lyubov said:
posted Aug 1, 2007 at 6:33PM
Ruth said:
I was introduced to this book at my school's book club and in the beginning, i was really hesitant but once i began reading it, i really couldn't put it down. For a long time, i was searching for an engaging book and finally i found it. The plot is superb, the characters fascinating, and end do die for. You really MUST try it.
posted Jun 20, 2006 at 2:29PM
Ruth said:
posted Jun 20, 2006 at 2:29PM
Alyshia said:
This book is great. If you want to read a book about a 16 year old girl who has lukemia and her little sister that has to give her everything she needs from part of a spinal cord to death, then this book is for you. It's full of mystery and will have you go what is going to happen next at the end.
posted Jul 25, 2005
Julie said:
I really enjoyed reading this book because it gives you a different outlook on the varity of families out there. I enjoyed reading about this family and was anxious to see how it would turn out in the end!
posted Jul 22, 2005