home > bookspace > my comments > comment: ttyl /
Ttyl
Lauren Myracle
Teen Fiction MYRACLE

Comments  Summary

mymy said:
love these books o: authors should start making more books like this (instant messaging type)
posted Sep 18, 2011 at 12:40PM
Horse Girl said:
This book is so AWESOME!!!!!! Lauren Myracle really knows how 2 write a good book! ;)
posted Feb 27, 2011 at 3:54PM
mz.famous123 said:
i really want to read this book should i read it i heard dat it was awsome so should i read everyone you guys help me out and tell me
posted Apr 15, 2010 at 5:19PM
Sami1401 said:
This Book Was Very Good! I Loved This Book.:) I Could Read This Book Over And Over Again..
posted Aug 26, 2008 at 2:39PM
I loved this book! I cant wait to read TTYL it is on hold right now! YAY!
posted Aug 16, 2008 at 2:35PM
bookwormgirl422 said:
This series is so funny! The whole book is in I.M talk. It was a book I read over and over again!
posted Jun 29, 2008 at 1:58PM
xoxbmrxox said:
i love this book! i read it at school and everthing the teachers hated it 'cause you now there haterz) and they seena bad word and they wont let me read the book! it was so mean i hade to read alot at home. it was hard to do cause i dont read alot and everthing but i get done with it i just have to say it was the best book i read so far this whole year! my friends love it..my family loves it...i love it..it that great and dont be a hater and not read cause reading fun sometime on something. and if it s not fun for you then do something fun to make reading that book fun..i do it all the time at school at home at the pool sometime..you know not everthing is fun but lots or and lots are made into fun to do. i mean one day you read a book and the next day your inlove with books.
posted Mar 26, 2008 at 4:50PM
Elana said:
This is a great book!! I really enjoy that it is written in aim format. It's a lot more fun to read. The sequel TTFN is also a great book!! I suggest both of them and hope she comes out with many more!!
posted Oct 11, 2007 at 4:50PM
The PAIGE Master said:
I read the other two, but i’ve never read this one before. I really want to, though. It seems that you’ve gotta save the first one for last. I’m 11, and I fell in love with the first second one faster than a pie can get thrown!
posted Sep 17, 2007 at 8:39PM
RoyalsGirl said:
This is a great book about three teenagers making their way through school and life it self. It is a book full of drama and laughs.
posted Sep 5, 2007 at 9:11PM
TessieDalton said:
awesome.
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 9:20PM
Heba said:
I was looking for a great book to read, and a friend recommended it. It's a very cute book to read. It's like a communicating book, text messaging. It's kinda hard to describe, you'll have to read it your selves.
posted Aug 2, 2007 at 11:33PM
Heba said:
posted Aug 2, 2007 at 11:33PM
Kyah said:
It was a great book that showed how teenagers communicate. It was all over instant messaging and I loved how you could easily relate to one of the girls. I would reccomend it any day.
posted Jul 28, 2007 at 3:55PM
Cassidy said:
I thought that this book was SPECTACULAR! I really like text messaging, so this book suits me.
posted Jul 25, 2007 at 10:30PM
Stella said:
It was so insperational and touching the way they stayed together
posted Jun 10, 2006 at 10:31AM
Stella said:
It was so cool and inspiring it made me cry. Julie
posted Jun 10, 2006 at 10:29AM
Chelsea said:
This book is about 3 friends who on there first day of 10th grade promise to be best friends through that year and beyond. But, what happens when Angela finds her boy friend on a date with another girl. And what will happen when Zoe gose to church with Mr. H her teacher. And finally when Maddy gets her liscense. At the end of the year will they be able to bear each other or be better friends than they were?? Read to find out!
posted Feb 3, 2005
Emma said:
I loved this book! I just couldn't put it down! The story was great however, they kinda went a little overboard on the swearing. But it was a great book and a really good example of realistic fiction. Because it shows what it's like to be a teenage girl in highschool and the book is written all in instant messeging and chat room convos. It's about three girls, that go through some tough times and some great times. They set their main goal of highschool. They thought of how people always say that some of the best friendships break-up in highschool, well they wanted to prove that wrong. So they planned on going through highschool together through thick, and thin. Well it turns out they went through the thick and thin, but they weren't always together with each other to go through it. They had to fly solo somtimes. It's a relationship of sort of a smart good girl Zoe, the tough tom-boy, Maddie, and the boy lover girly girl, Angela. In this book their differences bring them apart sometimes. And that's where it gets toughest. Recommended for ages 12
posted Jul 5, 2004
Scarlet said:
This book recounts three best friends' hopes and heartbreaks as they make their way through tenth grade. Myracle tells her entire story through instant message and chatroom transcripts. Angela, known by her screenname, SnowAngel, is bubbly and boy-crazy, while Maddie, or madmaddie, is the group's resident "tough" girl. Zoe, or zoegirl, rounds out the bunch as the good-girl intellectual. As the plot progresses" however, each girl embarks on a course that challenges her persona, leading to consequences that range from "winsome" to woeful. This book is great because of its smart dialogue, daring format, and ability to capture true teenage emotions (and emoticons!). ;-)
posted Jun 28, 2004
Abby said:
This was a really cool book. The entire thing is written like IMs, and oftentimes reminded me of myself and my friends chatting online. The story is a little slow-going, but the book still keeps you intrigued. Read it!
posted Jun 5, 2004
Laina said:
This book drove the plot on and on, and it got old kinda quick. Its about 3 BFF"S and their journey with a whack engilsh teacher, nasty stuck-up popular girl, and a boy. Each of them with their own proble, the three BFF's IM each other tons(it is set in IM form). Interesting form, boring plot.
posted May 7, 2004
Jenny said:
It was a really good book. What generally happens is that 3 best friends are moving on to 10th grade and they've heard that in 10th grade, your friendships fall apart. And they plan to prove them wrong. But they go through a tough year doing that! This is a great book, and I recomend it to anyone who likes online conversations.
posted Apr 14, 2004