home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the people of sparks /
The people of Sparks
Jeanne DuPrau
Children's Fiction DUPRAU

This book was not as good as the first one, but still is worth the read.
posted May 20, 2014 at 12:07PM
minnesotakid1 said:
The People of Sparks is the sequel to the City of Ember. Now that they have come above the ground they are met with a vast view of nothing. The wars and sicknesses have come and they arrive at the villige of Sparks. Will the different people be able to settle their differences or will they stay two different groups? This book is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who has read the City of Ember.
posted Jun 9, 2013 at 1:02PM
Ryan said:
1.The People of Sparks/Jeanne DuPrau 2.Doon and Lina 3.The City of Ember 4.The light's of Ember keep on going out 5.I enjoyed reading the book because its so exciting it makes you keep reading.
posted Nov 22, 2011 at 9:35AM
Ryan said:
posted Nov 22, 2011 at 9:35AM
KK17 said:
I enjoyed the city of ember and people of sparks. great books!
posted Nov 13, 2009 at 3:47PM
fluffyfeline5 said:
I enjoyed The People of Sparks, but it was much more slow going than The City of Ember was. It was difficult for me to keep my attention on the book. It had a very good ending though.
posted Jun 27, 2008 at 1:25PM
book is the best f****** book i have ever read [edited by staff]
posted Feb 8, 2008 at 10:59PM
djtopp3 said:
I love this book this is very good
posted Jan 27, 2008 at 7:07PM
Kelsey said:
The People of Sparks is a great sequel to the City of Ember. It's very interesting and well written. It teaches you a great lesson: wars are awful no matter how you interpet them.
posted Apr 24, 2006 at 5:25PM
MATTHEW said:
This book is the bomb! You have to read it.
posted Dec 13, 2005 at 6:51PM
Kyla said:
I thought this book was great. If you have read The City of Ember then you should read The People of Sparks.
posted Jun 13, 2005 at 7:54PM