home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the truth about forever /
The truth about forever
Sarah Dessen
Teen Fiction DESSEN

I have read Sarah Dessen before, but I think this is my favortie book of hers that I've read so far!! It was really good and the characters and the story were just so wonderful. It was so easy to get hooked on this book and I would definitely recommend it!
posted Sep 2, 2014 at 4:56PM
i love Sarah Dessen and She is coming out with a new book soon! Im so excited! this is a Great book!:)
posted Dec 28, 2010 at 4:55PM
Gems14 said:
All of her books are worth reading
posted Jun 14, 2010 at 5:21PM
supernatural103 said:
This book was great and very much worth the slow begining.
posted May 19, 2010 at 3:24PM
Ingrid said:
The Truth About Forever is about a girl named Macy's summer. Her father had died a year before and while she is trying to deal with her grief and dealing with a breakup she joins a catering company kind of by accident and meets the unique people who work there. They help her come to terms with her father's death and really discover who she is. I LOVE all of Sarah Dessen's books, and this one is one of my absolute favorites. She does such a good job of telling the stories in a very real way and really getting inside what her characters are feeling. This is definitely the Best Book Ever! Read it!
posted Jun 24, 2009 at 7:25PM
Ingrid said:
posted Jun 24, 2009 at 7:25PM
Megan said:
This book was amazing! It really touched me. I felt connected to all of the characters by the end especially Wes. I reccomend this book to everyone even though it's more of a chick flick and sort of sad.
posted Jun 5, 2009 at 10:17AM
Megan said:
posted Jun 5, 2009 at 10:17AM
carnegie_lib said:
I’ve read it twice already, the plot is great and all the characters are developed very well. I love Delia and all of the chaos she comes with. If you haven’t read it: read it. If you’ve read it once; read it again. :-)
posted Jun 3, 2009 at 10:09PM
musicluverrr said:
the beginning is a little slow but it's seriously worth it
posted May 27, 2009 at 4:40PM
musiclover15girl said:
So it starts out a little slow but it's totally worth it! She and Wes start playing a game called "truth" and she tells him things she's never talked about 2 anyone and they fall in love...and then her evil mother...well i shouldn't tell u everything but this book is also very good!
posted Apr 7, 2009 at 2:34PM
emma 01 said:
Really really awesome! I loved the ending... :)
posted Feb 20, 2009 at 8:48PM
Ingrid said:
this book is SUPER good!!!! it has a fun plot and the characters really come to life for you!!! i LOVED this book!!! =D
posted Jun 2, 2008 at 6:47PM
Ingrid said:
posted Jun 2, 2008 at 6:47PM
Avatar for hinda_mizztwilightfreak hinda_mizztwilightfreak said:
A wonderful romance story
posted May 25, 2008 at 9:25PM
this book is unbelievable! it is one of the best books i have ever read. i just finished it and now i want to go and buy it so i can read it again.
posted Nov 19, 2007 at 9:23PM
mustang21 said:
Dessen is able to create realistic situations of teenage girls that are easy to relate to but maybe much different than us... The book is about dealing with pain after death and discovering how truly wonderful life can be.
posted Nov 11, 2007 at 9:17PM
mustang21 said:
posted Nov 11, 2007 at 9:08PM
akcbannan said:
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK EVER!!!!!!!! this is about friendship, love, greif and life. it is VERY VERY well written and a very fun read!! 10!!!!!!
posted Oct 30, 2007 at 5:26PM
dancingfreak said:
A great romance novel! Go Wes!!!
posted Oct 22, 2007 at 2:11PM
Manda said:
This book has seriously changed my LIFE. I read this book in 2 days flat and have read this book more than 3 times. It definitely was one of the best books I have ever read. Sarah Dessen does such a great job at wording everything making u never wanting to put down the book. I would definitely recomend it to everyone!!
posted Sep 12, 2007 at 4:25PM
Manda said:
posted Sep 12, 2007 at 4:24PM
Ameliason said:
I started reading it at 12 midnight and I couldn’t put it down! I stayed up till 6 and finished it and it still gave me goosebumps as I was trying to get to sleep. It’s a wonderful description of how it takes to heal, and how wonderful a friend can be in a crisis, especially if their gorgeous and know how to listen. The romance is sweet, the script is funny, and there’s just magic everywhere. IT’S A MUST READ!!!
posted Jun 22, 2007 at 2:20PM
lovable* said:
OMGOSH-my new favorite book. it is AMAZINGG!!! this book is hard to put down and is soo wonderfully written. i suggest anyone and everyone to read it!
posted Jun 16, 2007 at 6:16PM
Sara said:
I thought this was a very good book. Its a real pull at your heart string book. You feel sad for Macy thoughout the book at the end you just get this rush of happyness for her. One of the best books Ive read.
posted Jun 15, 2007 at 11:49AM
Sara said:
posted Jun 15, 2007 at 11:49AM
Lili241 said:
a must read
posted Jun 8, 2007 at 7:22PM
Rosie said:
This book is phenomenol! It is a touching story of a girl who is coming into her own and finding new friends, and even a new love! If you have lost a loved one or even if you haven't this book is very inspiring. Read it!
posted May 30, 2007 at 9:29AM
Rosie said:
posted May 30, 2007 at 9:29AM
Elizabeth said:
I think this is the best book ever because it has some humor, romance, mystery, tears, and a really hot guy. :) This book teaches you to let go of your past and look at your future and a lessen about friends. It's a really good book I would strongly recommed reading.
posted Oct 6, 2006 at 7:01PM
Elizabeth said:
posted Oct 6, 2006 at 7:01PM
tinylittleangel12591 said:
This book is amazing. Really amazing. I now want to go to Barnes and Noble and buy this book. It’s soo cute and wonderful. This book made me cry 3 times but it was amazing. You must read this!
posted Sep 2, 2006 at 6:17PM
Lizz said:
I really enjoyed this book. A good long read for a lazy summer day. I finished it the night I got it, that’s how addicting it was.
posted Jul 9, 2006 at 3:28PM
Juhee said:
I thought that this book was a very "interesting" book, and showed a cute little story about a "perfect" girl. Ms. Perfect, Macy Queen, whose father had died of a heart attack, is a runner, caterer, and a girlfriend of Mr. Perfect, Jason. When she realized the life "outside the box", her life starts having different priorities, like catering and a hunk of a guy named Wes. Will it turn out alright, with Macy not losing her mind? You'll have to see.
posted Mar 23, 2005
Abby said:
Sarah Dessen is a great author and all of her books really make you think while telling a great story all at the same time. This one in particular was very good, and I recommend it.
posted Aug 21, 2004
Laina said:
This book has just came out, and is by a great author, my favorite, Sarah Dessen. Not many people have heard of this new book by Ms.Dessen so get out there and READ IT! :)
posted Apr 15, 2004