home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

Describes the ups and downs of high school. Easy to relate to.
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 10:10AM
I think this book was very good and intertaining and highly recomment it
posted Nov 2, 2008 at 5:45PM
Leticia said:
Thd book was great because it really made me see what teens could do to get close to someone famous.
posted Jul 15, 2007 at 2:13PM
SnoBoardGrl said:
OMG! I luv Meg Cabot’s books, but this 1 was just ah-mazing! LUV IT!
posted May 7, 2007 at 7:59PM
Lolah said:
This book is about a girl has a famous movie star follow her around, while he trains for a movie. When the town finds out who he is, her life just gets more crazy. This book, is really good, if you like funny books.
posted Apr 14, 2007 at 9:01AM
Connor said:
Teen idol is a very good Idol book.When you read it it has lots of idol to it.
posted Aug 8, 2006 at 2:04PM
Connor said:
Teen idol is a very good Idol book.When you read it it has lots of idol to it.
posted Aug 8, 2006 at 2:04PM
Deborah said:
Ithink this book is good.
posted Aug 8, 2006 at 11:35AM
Deborah said:
Ithink this book is good.
posted Aug 8, 2006 at 11:35AM
Kelsey said:
it is the best boook ever!!!!!!!
posted Aug 5, 2006 at 11:38AM
Kelsey said:
it is the best boook ever!!!!!!!
posted Aug 5, 2006 at 11:38AM
Danielle said:
I think that thid book is great for kids who like to read the ask Abby part of the paper. I will try not to give the whole book away because it is easy to do so I am just going to say read the book!
posted Aug 2, 2006 at 9:15AM
Danielle said:
posted Aug 2, 2006 at 9:15AM
Aimee said:
I absolutly loved this book. Jenny is everybodys best friend but wants to make change in her school. Teen hearthrob comes to her school and makes her relise that change doesn’t come easily and she may ruffle a few feathers on the way to change. In the end who does Jenny end up with? The movie star or the guy she’s known all along?
posted Jul 11, 2006 at 7:41PM
Rachel said:
This was a great book about a girl named Jen who is the peacekeeper at her school. Then one day she is asked to help a moviestar going to the school undercover. This is a GREAT book for girls who like secrets and romance.
posted Mar 10, 2006
Jess said:
This book is an awesome (girl) teen read! This book is Basically a diary of a girl who is friends with everybody! She is also chosen to be the student guider to a famous movie start visiting her school to practice for a role for his next movie, but when the secret gets out what will she do! Who is the man of her dreams? Read Teen Idol by Meg Cabot to find out!
posted Jun 13, 2005
Helen said:
Teen Idol was a great book!!! i couldnt stop reading it... It was just a great way of writting...a awesome plot and story line...One girl can change a whole school with the help of a teen Idol like..Chad Micheal Murry to us, every girl loves him...He creates mayham in the town and other things happen this book is awesome and if you liked Princess Diaries or All American Girl you would love this book!!!
posted Feb 12, 2005
Lindsey said:
I thought that is was a really cute book I won't give too much away all I'll say is teen hearthrob comes to a small town and makes trouble
posted Jan 11, 2005
Alaina said:
Meg Cabot writes another one of her famous tales of a normal girl turned big shot, and its actually a bit different from the princess diaries! its a cute book about a cuter-than-cute actor who comes to her school to study for an upcoming part. Jenny Greenly 'the good student' is the only who is let in on this secret...for a while. What will happen to this small town when they find out theyve been living with a superstar? You'll have to read to find out! Its a pretty good story, seems a little long at parts, but its never predictable!!!! wait till you read the ending...
posted Sep 21, 2004