home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the tail of emily windsnap /
The tail of Emily Windsnap
Kessler, Liz.
Children's Fiction KESSLER

SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE THE WHOLE SERIES!!!!
posted May 24, 2011 at 4:46PM
awsomenessbookworm21 said:
I LOVE THIS BOOK BEST BOOK EVER!!!
posted Mar 20, 2011 at 12:39PM
Melanie said:
I love this book so much.It is a funny and interesting book to read and I could never put it down.I recomend this book to you.like I said,I love it!!!!!
posted Sep 15, 2010 at 7:39PM
Melanie said:
posted Sep 15, 2010 at 7:39PM
Ari said:
It is a book about a girl who lives on a boat but has never been in water, which she thinks is weird because she is always surrounded by water. Her mother was always afraid of water and had never been in it either. On Emily's first day of 7th grade, she finds out she has to do swimming. She gets pushed and falls into the pool. She got a weird feeling on her legs and her swim coach said it was just a cramp. That night she sneeks into the ocean when her mother is sleeping and she realizes she is a mermaid!!!
posted Aug 20, 2008 at 2:53PM
Ari said:
posted Aug 20, 2008 at 2:53PM
Brooke said:
It's interesting and funny!
posted Jan 31, 2008 at 7:40PM
Brooke said:
It's interesting and funny!
posted Jan 31, 2008 at 7:40PM
Daniela said:
Ever since I was about six, I was scared of mermaids. This book, showed me that there was nothing to fear. On top of that, it was very exciting!Emily wanted to find out who her dad was, even though everyone she knew told her that he left her. Even her Mother!But it wasn't true. The truth was that her dad was a merman, and her Mom was human,and they fell in love.After a while they had a baby.(Emily)But king neptune was very angry,so he locked Emily's father in jail.But her mother couldn't remember any of this,because someone kept swiping her memory. But in the end,Emily and her Mom finally get her dad out of jail.And they lived happily ever after!
posted Aug 22, 2007 at 2:05PM
Daniela said:
posted Aug 22, 2007 at 2:05PM
soccerdude said:
this book ws OK!
posted Jul 19, 2007 at 3:26PM
Madi said:
This book is great. it has a great amout of describtion. It is the best book I have ever read!
posted Jun 5, 2007 at 5:00PM
Madi said:
posted Jun 5, 2007 at 5:00PM
Kailey said:
After I saw Aquamarine, I thought that this would be a kinda cool book to read. I really liked it, and thought it was exciting and touching at the same time. Plus the story took place in my favorite place ever, underwater!
posted Oct 3, 2006 at 5:48PM
emily said:
i like that emily believes that she can swim and keeps her hope up and tries but i like mermaids
posted Jul 27, 2006 at 1:59PM
emily said:
posted Jul 27, 2006 at 1:59PM
Emily said:
I thought this book had a really good plot. I could picture the things that Liz talked about. There were lots of descriptive words. This book was one of the books that I could not put down.
posted Mar 20, 2005 at 3:42PM