home > bookspace > my comments > comment: raiders from the sea /
Raiders from the sea
Johnson, Lois Walfrid
Children's Fiction JOHNSON

Comments  Summary  Contents  Author Notes

Amanda said:
This is a book about vikings which I did not like or find intrest in before I read this series(there are 5 books in the sereis). It just seems like an ordinary book, but as I read on an ordinary book turned into one that I couldn't put down. Bree on her thirteenth birthday is captured by vikings! The whole series goes on in adventures until she is reunited with her family.
posted Jul 23, 2009 at 12:53PM
Amanda said:
posted Jul 23, 2009 at 12:53PM
Sarah said:
I think this book is great. It's the first in a series of five books, about a young girl named Bree, who gets captured by Vikings th day after her thirteenth birthday. It's packed with mystery, action, and some real-life truth about the battle and hardship of losing everything. I would reccomend this book to anyone who like action and mystery. Lois Walfrid Johnson is an awesome writer, and this is yet another book that proves just that.
posted Jun 22, 2007 at 9:42PM
Sarah said:
posted Jun 22, 2007 at 9:42PM
Kay654 said:
WHAT AN AWESOME BOOK! I LOVE THIS SERIES AND HAVE NOT YET FINISHED THEM, BUT I AM ON THE FOURTH BOOK, AND I STILL THINK THAT THE FIRST BOOK, THIS ONE, WAS THE BEST!! I WOULD DEFINITELY ENCOURAGE PEOPLE OF ALL AGES TO READ THIS BOOK/SERIES. AFTER BEGGINING READING THIS SERIES, I SEEMED TO GROW A LITTLE CLOSER TO GOD. JUST A HEADS UP, THIS BOOK AND ALL THE SEREIS IS CENTERED AROUND CHRISTIANITY AND FAITH. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I GRATLY ENJOYED THIS SERIES! GO BREE, DEVIN, AND MIKKLE! (YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHO THESE PEOPLE AFTER YOU READ THE BOOK.)
posted Jan 17, 2007 at 2:08PM
Froglover said:
This is the first book in the viking quest series, and if you read this book you’ll want to read all of them. I recomend this book for boys and girls ages 8-16.
posted Oct 7, 2006 at 10:44AM