home > bookspace > my comments > comment: a dangerous path /
A dangerous path
Erin Hunter
Teen Fiction HUNTER

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Author Notes

It was amazing how everything started to tie together, and the book was really good the whole time people had to shake me to tell me something. It was also very sad and dark but it had really happy spots. it got really good when the
posted Apr 14, 2011 at 7:27PM
Icepool said:
I thought that this book was very sad but also amazing I just can’t believe that Tigerstar had taken it so far that he actualy lead a huge dog pack to distroy Thunderclan by leading it to the camp I’m really glad that some of the Thunderclan warriors had found the trail and lead the clan toward Sunning Rocks to save their clan and came up with a plan to drive the dog pack over the gorge and kill them but in the end Bluestar ended up saving her deputy Fireheart’s life and dieing insted to fofill the prophecy that has forever hanter her that is WATER WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!
posted Mar 9, 2010 at 7:17PM
I just finished reading this book and was VERY impressed. things get tight in the forest in this book, and you hope that all the cats will make it through. also, another evil is lurking in the forest, ready to pounce at any moment! this book is tense and will keep you on the edge of your seat, and maybe push you off. I seriously fell off my chair at the end of the book!!! theres a surprise you will never see coming.
posted Feb 6, 2009 at 9:17PM
This one is soooo good! I have read it 3 times.
posted Dec 2, 2008 at 9:50AM
Catlver said:
Things are dark and worrying in this book, and you can't help but plead all of the cats will make it through.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 2:04PM
Kyla said:
This is the best book ever. If you have not read any of the Warriors seires, then what are you doing reading this cause you have to hurry up and place these books on hold before everyone else does. [Series: Warriors #5]
posted Jan 10, 2005