home > bookspace > my comments > comment: enna burning /
Enna burning
Shannon Hale
Teen Fiction HALE

I loved this book soo much. After finishing the series, I seriously think that this book is the best in the series.
posted Apr 23, 2014 at 2:58PM
said:
This is the second book. It is darker and more depressing than the other 2 but it is very interesting and gripping.
posted Jun 25, 2011 at 8:51PM
After reading this, I felt my inner pyromaniac rise up and tell me very politely that I really should burn something. Actually, that was halfway through the book. So while I read, I absentmindedly lit matches and flicked them into the abyss before me and I was so absorbed in the book that I didn't even notice that my blue and red spangled lawn chair was burning. It was unfortunate, but dear reader, learn from my mistakes and don't flick matches into an abyss while sitting on a spangled lawn chair. It's tempting, I know.
posted Jun 9, 2010 at 1:31PM
emma 01 said:
this was a really great book! I really like how the story sifts from Isi to Enna! It was perfect...:)
posted Apr 1, 2009 at 6:46PM
A great book! Not as good as "The Goose Girl" though.
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 9:04PM
Charlene said:
I just love this book! It's cool how Shannon keeps on writing about princesses.
posted Apr 24, 2008 at 6:06PM
Emily said:
I thought it was a perfect sequal to the Goose Girl. It sure kept up the reputation!
posted Jul 25, 2006 at 1:52PM