home > bookspace > my comments > comment: shadowland /
Shadowland
Cabot, Meg
Teen Fiction CABOT

Comments  Summary

i love meg she awesome i like her and suze she is so funny punching heather and stuff and i wouldn’t blame her cause i would have to cause you can’t just call me a mean word cause i have some dead girls locker i mean gosh so rude
posted Aug 25, 2010 at 11:00PM
Heba said:
Meg Cabot is one of my favorite authors. This one is my favorite by Meg Cabot, also it's the fist in the Mediator Series. If you haven't read the mediator series you should begin, they are so good. I'm on number five in the series. Any teenage girl should try it!
posted Oct 28, 2009 at 12:00PM
Heba said:
posted Oct 28, 2009 at 12:00PM
lis16420 said:
Awesome series! I would recommend it to anyone.
posted Mar 30, 2009 at 11:26PM
charms09200 said:
I simply adored this book series. It’s supernatural, yes, but in a wholey different way. The characters are easy to empathize with. Suze is a kick butt kind of girl who takes charge of her own crazy ghost riddled world. Not to mention the ever sexy Jesse, whom everyone adores.
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 8:03PM
This is the first book in the mediator series and I thought it was very good, intresting, and unique.
posted Aug 24, 2008 at 10:05PM
Mustafa said:
This book had love, adventure, and action all throughout the book. Meg Cabot is an amazing author and this book is definitely one of hers to read, as well as her others, of course.
posted Jul 20, 2008 at 9:55PM
Mustafa said:
posted Jul 20, 2008 at 9:55PM
chocoholic said:
Book One.
posted Jul 10, 2008 at 1:38PM
Atiya said:
I thought this book was very romantic while still being adventerus. I finished the whole series in 2 days. All the mediator books are better than the first one, they just kept getting better and better!
posted Jul 3, 2008 at 10:10AM
Jessica said:
Suze isn't like a normal girl. She can talk to ghosts. She is a mediator. Add in some ghosts that want revenge, romance, adventure and mystery, and this is a great book. First in the series of The Mediator.
posted Jun 13, 2005
Jess said:
These books are GREAT! I loved them! Meg Cabot makes her books seem so real, the problems Suze faces are so real in the worl today. This series is about a 16 year old girl, named Suze. She is a Mediator, which means she can see and communicate to the dead, but what her real job is to help them go to wherever they go after they die! Join Suze and her exciting adventures in The Mediator by Meg Cabot! [Series: The Mediator]
posted May 28, 2005