home > bookspace > my comments > comment: revenge of the wannabes : a clique novel /

EasyOrange3 said:
Third book in the Clique Series by Lisi Harrison.
posted Oct 2, 2011 at 1:30PM
This series is very interestsing to read. This book has a lot of drama. It was a very good read. CLIQUE#3
posted Aug 21, 2009 at 3:43PM
dahroseluv said:
this book was ah-mazing i’ve never read a book sooo interesting in mah life i’ve already read the whole series
posted May 10, 2009 at 2:53PM
sondance779 said:
alicia's cousin is in town
posted Feb 8, 2009 at 12:41PM
Theres just not a word to dicribe this series. All i can say is
posted Jul 26, 2008 at 12:51PM
this book was amazing it was a lot of drama but i loved it i can really relate to this book in many ways!
posted Feb 22, 2008 at 7:59PM
i luv this book, just like all the other lisi books. alicia rox 4 not wanting 2 b bossed by massie. rock on leesh!
posted Feb 19, 2008 at 7:22PM
Erin Bridget said:
I though thtis book was awesome! It kept me going and i read it in one night! I hate reading and have never read a boo so fast! Marissa
posted May 6, 2007 at 5:52PM
Kristin9098 said:
I love this book, and how they expain all the things that happen in high school, and if you liked The Clique(i love that word
posted Aug 21, 2006 at 2:59PM
Michelle said:
This series is the best! I love how they explain the real world of high school. There are different groups who think they are the top, and trying to outbeat each other.
posted Oct 7, 2005
Libby said:
This book wasn't as good as its prequels, but it was still interesting and a very quick read. Its about Massie's second-in-command Alicia trying to make her own clique that she would control.
posted Jul 20, 2005
Mindy said:
This is the third book in the Clique series and I liked it the best out of all of them. I don't know why but I just did. Anyone who liked the first one read the second and third one because you will get hooked on them really quickly. I read this book in like 2 or 3 days I liked it so much so if you liked The Clique read the next two they are really good!
posted Jun 24, 2005