home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the darkest hour /
The darkest hour
Erin Hunter
Teen Fiction

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Author Notes

I HATE YOU FIRESTAR!!!!!!!! I LOVED SCOURGE!!!!! SCOURGE WAS AN EPIC CAT TRYING TO HELP BLOODCLAN!!
posted Apr 11, 2011 at 3:52PM
blackstar said:
It is a action packed book. My favorite part is the prophecy(Lion and Tiger will come to war, blood will rule the forest and fire will save our clan).
posted Apr 7, 2011 at 3:11PM
Ok now I read this book and it was my most fav book ever! Even better then harry potter!!!! Amazing! 3 cheers for Erin Hunter!
posted Jul 9, 2010 at 2:16PM
I have not read this book yet but I know it is going to be the best book yet!
posted Jul 2, 2010 at 1:36PM
Icepool said:
I thought that this book was so amazing how Fireheart became Firestar I bet in the future he’ll try to help everyone!
posted Jun 12, 2010 at 10:29PM
THANK-YOU SCOURGE FOR KILLING TIGERSTAR!
posted Jan 1, 2010 at 8:33PM
OMG!! BEST BOOK EVER!!! when Tigerstar decides there should be only one clan in the forest, Firestar decides Tigerstar must go. Thunderclan goes through several hardships in this book. From leafbare to battle they endure it all. And when a new clan from twolegplace comes and trys to take over the forest, the four clans must unite and become one to beat them, with Firestar in the lead! Firestar shows not only his courage, but his loyalty and love for the cats in his clan, especially Sandstorm! READ THIS BOOK!!! it was awesome, and there are so many suprises you will be on the edge of your seat every second. and its very intense, and full of suspense!
posted Feb 16, 2009 at 2:59PM
Very intense. Erin Hunter does a great job keeping you wanting more and more! Three Chears for her!
posted Feb 4, 2009 at 5:23PM
Tigerstar was awesome, even though he’s extremely evil. So it was kind of a clash of
posted Dec 2, 2008 at 9:52AM
Sophash said:
The Darkest Hour was sooo good!!! Have you read Midnight? I’m going to read it soon.
posted Nov 19, 2008 at 5:57PM
LisaLou said:
This book is really great, I have never seen a fault in Erin’s books. Every time I read one of her books, the whole world seems to envelop me into its depths.
posted Sep 5, 2008 at 5:28PM
Catlver said:
This is a end to the first warrior series, though there are still other series of warriors. The biggest danger yet for the cats is in this book, and the characters are as strong as they will ever get.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 2:08PM
Michelle said:
All of the Warriors series are great, but the one that I liked the most was the latest one in the series. It is definitely more complex and mature than the rest of the books in the Warriors series. In this one, the main charachter earns his 3rd or 4th name: Firestar. When the prophecy "Fire alone wiil save the clan" is revealed, I think this is the best way to have it revealed. [Series: Warriors #7]
posted Feb 15, 2005