home > bookspace > my comments > comment: harry potter and the half-blood prince /
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
J. K. Rowling
Children's Fiction ROWLING

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

jazzy2 said:
I love this whole series! This book was the best one by far but the ending just killed my heart. Only one book left to read, can’t wait! Recommend it to anyone who like fantasy.
posted Apr 8, 2012 at 11:17AM
Abraham said:
I did not know that Dumbledore would die in the book.
posted Aug 2, 2011 at 8:01AM
Lexi said:
It is great! I love the end. there is so much acion. I love magic and fiction.
posted Oct 20, 2009 at 5:33PM
Lexi said:
It is great! I love the end. there is so much acion. I love magic and fiction.
posted Oct 20, 2009 at 5:33PM
Eric said:
This is the best book of the series cause it is very exiting.Good for all ages.
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 12:03PM
Eric said:
This is the best book of the series cause it is very exiting.Good for all ages.
posted Jun 23, 2009 at 12:03PM
This is one of my favorite in the series. A LOT happens at the end. This is a very important book in the series, because it reveals how to destroy Voldemort!
posted May 22, 2009 at 7:52PM
kyle said:
stupid book donot read thes retarted book:(
posted Oct 21, 2008 at 11:38AM
softball_luver14 said:
I bawled my head off! I couldn't believe that Dumbledore died!
posted Jun 30, 2008 at 5:06PM
a4ever said:
I'm obsessed with the HP series. Pick up the first one and you won't stop till the 7th.
posted Feb 12, 2008 at 11:37PM
Johanna said:
I love Harry Potter
posted Jan 31, 2008 at 7:36PM
Johanna said:
I love Harry Potter
posted Jan 31, 2008 at 7:36PM
Brianna said:
I enjoyed this book. I can't wait to finish the last book!I do think this book was a bit sad though.
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 3:51PM
Brianna said:
posted Aug 7, 2007 at 3:51PM
Misica said:
I thought this book was amazing. I had a hard time putting this book down. The plot and suspense really gets to you and the ending is something you never expect to happen.
posted Aug 6, 2007 at 3:03PM
Misica said:
posted Aug 6, 2007 at 3:03PM
TheSuffering26 said:
This book was an extremely good one. I read it in a span of a week, and the more I read, the more I couldnt stop, I maybe going in reverse but I’m about half way through TOOTP, but it’s still been an amazing journey for Harry, and I’ll be happy to see more as time comes!
posted Aug 1, 2007 at 4:11PM
Kathleen said:
This book was absolutely amazing. There is so much going on. There is excitement, danger, and a lot of teen hormones. This book will leave you wating on the tips of yoyur toes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
posted Jul 17, 2007 at 9:09AM
Kathleen said:
posted Jul 17, 2007 at 9:09AM
Drew said:
I thought it was brilliant i really enjoyed how Ginny and Harry hooked 2 thumbs up best book ever!!!!!
posted Jul 13, 2007 at 7:32PM
Drew said:
posted Jul 13, 2007 at 7:32PM
Claire said:
I say it was one of the best books I have ever read in my life. It was amazing sooo many aventures but the saddest part is when Dumbledore dies.
posted Jul 7, 2007 at 9:10PM
Claire said:
posted Jul 7, 2007 at 9:10PM
Lyubov said:
Its an Exiting and sad Book. Harry is Missing His God father after excedent in book 6. He Looses one of his Friends (Dumbledore),But Harry finaly solves Part of mistery Who Voldomort is. Even trough He lives us with a qustion."Will harry Go for Adventure in Book 7 or keep going to Hogwarts(Year 7)?"
posted Jun 18, 2007 at 3:30PM
Lyubov said:
posted Jun 18, 2007 at 3:30PM
remo said:
I knew Proffeser Snape was teaming up with Lord Voldemort, although Dumbledore trusted him a lot. And I did not like it when Snape killed Dumbledore. I think that Malfoy is turning good. I think that Malfoy might want to leave the dark side.
posted Jun 15, 2007 at 11:35AM
natalie said:
this book was a very exciting and well writtin book. I can't wait untill the next one comes out. i love this series.
posted May 29, 2007 at 3:37PM
natalie said:
posted May 29, 2007 at 3:37PM
Anime said:
All you HP fans, you know you should read this book, BEFORE-BEFORE, BEFORE Book #7 comes out in July 21,2007-OMG cant wait!
posted Feb 18, 2007 at 9:42PM
Karl said:
This book is very exiting. I can't wait till the next book comes out!
posted Dec 4, 2006 at 5:16PM
Karl said:
This book is very exiting. I can't wait till the next book comes out!
posted Dec 4, 2006 at 5:16PM
Lindsey said:
I think that J.K. Rowling is SOO imaginative to come up with this whole other world of witchcraft and wizardry! This was the best book yet! I can only dream of that sort of thing happening to me!
posted Oct 26, 2006 at 6:24PM
Lindsey said:
posted Oct 26, 2006 at 6:24PM
Jigar said:
I thought this was one of the best books I've ever read. I love the whole Harry Potter series, and wish I lived in it. J.K.Rowling's series keeps getting better.
posted Oct 9, 2006 at 3:53PM
Lyubov said:
This is an exiting and Sad book. Ther is a big adventure on Finding Curces. One of the Crerecters Dies in the end.
posted Aug 19, 2006 at 5:38PM
Lyubov said:
posted Aug 19, 2006 at 5:38PM
Kate said:
It was sad,funny,and happy all at the same time.
posted Aug 9, 2006 at 11:12AM
Kate said:
It was sad,funny,and happy all at the same time.
posted Aug 9, 2006 at 11:12AM
Tamnnet said:
Very unexpecting, always keeps you guessing, and you can picture all of scenes happening
posted Jun 13, 2006 at 9:48AM
Tamnnet said:
posted Jun 13, 2006 at 9:48AM
Rachel said:
I think this is a very good book! It's very exciting! When you start to read this book you just can't stop! It caches your attention with the first few sentiences! Anyone who likes advencher, sadness, and excitement, this book is for you!!
posted Apr 23, 2006 at 8:39PM
Morgan said:
This was the best book i have ever read! I would recomend this book to ages 10 and up because it does have some violent parts. It keeps you guessing and when you think you have figured it out another question comes at you. So go to your library and check this book out!
posted Apr 21, 2006 at 3:03PM
Tamnnet said:
I loved it! It was very descrpitive. You can imagine what everything looks like just by reading the words.
posted Mar 10, 2006 at 10:19AM
Aaron said:
I thought though thought this was a great book. I though it was very suspensfull, and hard to put down. I would reccomend this book to all readers.
posted Dec 8, 2005 at 4:26PM
Derone said:
I think it is the best book ever! Harry has grown up alot since book 1. People have changed and one of my favorite chareters dies- I cried when that happened.
posted Oct 17, 2005
Anne said:
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
posted Sep 29, 2005 at 7:31PM
Hannah said:
This was a great book! I was surprised at the ending though. I can't wait for the next book to come out!
posted Aug 23, 2005
nicole said:
This book was very good. J.K. Rowling has wrote another amazing book in the Harry Potter series. This book is a fast read for 652 pages. It is thought provoking and deep. I loved it and if you read it you will too.
posted Aug 23, 2005
Natasha said:
J.K. Rowling's Potter series have been more than brilliant, and this sixth book does not disappoint. Although, in my opinion, it is not as imaginative as book 4, Goblet of Fire, the Half-Blood Prince still captures you and Rowling pulls you into Harry's magical world. This book is even more heart-wrenching than book 5, Prisoner of Azkaban, and might even cause you to shed a few tears. It's a great book, definitely read it and recommend it to others.
posted Aug 4, 2005
Lyubov said:
In this book Harry potter Finds out thet his god father(Sirious)who died left him evryting he had. And when He goes back to school he Didnt know thet he passed the potions, So he didnt buy any books for the class and he had to use schools coppy of the book. But he got the coppy thet had bean written in. He foun out thet his book belonged to Helf Blod Price.Who is this mistriouse Helf blod prince?You will have to read this book to finde out. Read this book!
posted Aug 2, 2005
Kyle said:
I liked this book. I liked it because it had action and mystery. I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes mystery or action.
posted Jul 27, 2005 at 12:01PM
Noora said:
The newest Harry potter book is page turner. Many secrets are revealed and they are shocking. Harder obstacles appear for Harry. Many people start falling in love, but soon break up. I think this is J.K. Rowling's best book yet. [Series: Harry Potter #6]
posted Jul 25, 2005
Joan said:
I loved this book it was fanominal(spell?)!! I must say I was shoked by the sudun death of a character(who's name i will not reveal) but all the same it was a mazing and let me just say this you never know who to trust.
posted Jul 21, 2005
Sarah said:
This book was so cool! I loved how mysterious it was! You should read it!
posted Jul 20, 2005 at 11:40AM