home > bookspace > my comments > comment: pretties /
Pretties
Westerfeld, Scott.
Teen Fiction WESTERF

khadra ibrahim said:
This is the 2nd book. I thing uglies was the best one but this one is even better. BE SURE to check out the 3rd book ’Specials’. I
posted Apr 23, 2011 at 4:56PM
tally youngblod finds out whi she is pretties and how because she left a note for herself and she and zane split the pills that were with the note then latter ran away but got cought
posted Dec 30, 2010 at 11:42AM
Chan said:
The second book in the Uglies series continues off where the first book does, with Tally, now a Pretty, alerted about her past promise to herself. Will she choose to remain a brain-less Pretty or a rebel Pretty? Recommended for fans of future fiction.
posted Aug 1, 2010 at 7:04PM
Gracie2111 said:
This is the second book. the book after uglies. This is my favorite in the series I think.
posted Jul 13, 2009 at 2:40PM
kb4444 said:
This was a very good sequel to "Uglies" where Tally undergoes the 'pretty' operation and has to fight to not be sucked in to the pretty lifestyle. The ending was sad but it made me really want to read another sequel!
posted Mar 27, 2009 at 4:03PM
The second book in the series. If you liked Uglies, be sure to check out Pretties
posted Dec 6, 2008 at 12:06PM
chocoholic said:
Book Two.
posted Jul 10, 2008 at 1:41PM
Books You Have To Read said:
Perfect and living a carefree, shallow life, Tally still has the feeling that something isn't right. Soon, a note arrives from her past telling her just what- and she and her boyfriend make a descision that could cost them their lives.
posted May 25, 2008 at 9:49AM
Now this is really messed up. Confusing, love square, and a lot of plastic surgery. But i did love the first book. Uglies; good
posted May 7, 2008 at 5:06PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
The second book in the Uglies Series and my favorite.
posted Feb 18, 2008 at 10:28AM
One of my favorite summer reads! Even though I am 27, hardly a teen, I loved this sci-fi story about a culture obsessed with body image. Westerfeld delivers a fantastic adventure! I can’t wait to read the next one.
posted Feb 19, 2007 at 7:16PM
Christina said:
This book is awsome. Now before i get you all siked to read it make sure you read the first on or else you might as well be reading in a different language, because i will NOT make any sence. KK. good. Now this book is UNBELIEVIABLE. I t is a bout a girl named Tally. She lives in a town that (is in the future) is obsesed with beuty and BRAINWAsHING. But when Croy returns from smoke with her letter. SHe tells her boyfriend and they take the pills to become better. Not knowing one of them will become braindead. Uh-huh. Awsome book, though it is not a quick read in any way,
posted Dec 11, 2005