home > bookspace > my comments > comment: avalon high /
Avalon High
Meg Cabot
Teen Fiction CABOT

This book was awesome! I flew through it. I could not put it down! For some reason I've always been kind of prejudiced towards Meg Cabot and though of her as some author who writes light, fluffy, princess books (you know the kind). But holey crapamoley this book proved me W-R-O-N-G! I enjoyed it so much! You have to read this book!
posted Mar 8, 2014 at 8:07AM
when it all comes together in the end its like amazing!!!
posted Oct 15, 2010 at 4:28PM
probablynarnia said:
A cool mix of King Arthur and contemperary High School. A fun read.
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 10:05PM
Amanda123 said:
This book was really good! I thought it was kind of boring and slow in the beginning, but then it got exciting and I waned to know what happened! But it was a little confusing with the King Aruther stuff, but it was a good story overall.
posted Aug 5, 2010 at 6:45PM
magu said:
i really love this bok.
posted Jun 8, 2010 at 5:03PM
Fiction based off of legends. Fantastic plot.
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 10:10AM
madelaine said:
I had to read it for school, and when i saw it on the list, i thought it was going to be some stupid story about how people hate school. It was actually JUST THE KIND OF BOOK I LOVE!!!! omg! it was awesome. now i want to read more meg cabot!
posted Mar 14, 2009 at 3:37PM
madelaine said:
posted Mar 7, 2009 at 2:59PM
I LOVE Meg Cabot’s books this one was also great even though it was a bit confusing because i didnt know a lot about king aurther’s story. But it was a very good book.
posted Nov 11, 2008 at 7:02PM
bethy said:
I love this book!!!! Meg is sooooooo talented with her work! if you liked this book, read, all american girl, the mediator series and all of megs other books!( all of the other books were megs)
posted Jan 26, 2008 at 12:31PM
**$ree** said:
I luv this book..its awesome..I luv the ending..its one of my fav books..Meg Cabot u rock!!...
posted Aug 15, 2007 at 12:38PM
IdaB said:
what? i did not get it.
posted Aug 2, 2007 at 3:55PM
book*fanatic*11 said:
A very unique and clever modern reworking of the King Arthur story, told in a funny and engaging voice.
posted Jul 20, 2007 at 11:44AM
justlikePEYTON said:
One of the best books iv ever read! It has everything:humor, suspence, and romance.
posted Jun 19, 2007 at 6:24PM
jaze14 said:
it is such a good book. i read it so fast just cause i couldn’t stop!! it is one of my favorite books.
posted Sep 4, 2006 at 8:42PM

related book lists

main characters Elaine "Ellie" Harrison
Her parents, medieval professors, decided to take a sabbatical in Washington DC her junior year of high school; left behind her school and friends in Minnesota; trying to adjust to her new school in Annapolis, Maryland; finds herself attracted to Will.
Student

Will Wagner
His father married his deceased best friend's wife; has a troubled stepbrother; girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend.
Student