home > bookspace > my comments > comment: double identity /
Double identity
Margaret Peterson Haddix
Teen Fiction HADDIX

meimei said:
A pretty cool book but I wish it was longer it’s so good :-D
posted Apr 20, 2010 at 5:17PM
There are lots of secrets that are found our about 12 year old Bethany.
posted Nov 15, 2009 at 9:42AM
pretty good.
posted Nov 13, 2009 at 6:40PM
bookworm424242 said:
Pretty good
posted Jun 11, 2009 at 6:34PM
kb4444 said:
I also thoughout it was VERY predictable but pretty good. I read it really quickly
posted Mar 9, 2009 at 2:41PM
charms09200 said:
One of my favorite Margaret Peterson Haddix books.
posted Nov 28, 2008 at 11:17PM
shimmercullen227 said:
it was alright, not one of my favorites
posted Oct 29, 2008 at 6:05PM
lizzielovesdrama said:
It was a really good book BUT it was VERY predictable.
posted Oct 30, 2007 at 4:21PM
Sarah said:
This book is so good, because it is full of suspense, and it keeps you reading. I never wanted to put it down! It was well written, and I never got confused about what was happening. This book is one of my favorites because the great description made me feel like I was actually there, living her life! I loved this book and I would recommend it to any reader.
posted Jul 15, 2007 at 4:23PM
Sarah said:
posted Jul 15, 2007 at 4:23PM
Beth said:
Double Identity is sooo cool! It's about a girl who finds out that her parent's daughter died and they cloned her from her cells, and she is the clone! It is a very great book and I totally recommend it!
posted Jun 27, 2007 at 7:46PM