home > bookspace > my comments > comment: flyte /
Flyte
Angie Sage
Children's Fiction SAGE

Comments  Summary  Contents  Excerpt  Reviews  Author Notes

David said:
This is a very exiting book that's full of adventure! My favorite part is when the placement is made (A placement is when a skeleton is willingly brought into someone's house it will come alive and kill the chosen one). I also liked when Dom Daniel atacks Marsea the extra-ordinary witch because it was the climax of the story. I also like Septimus's sister, Jenna. Jenna was very smart and daring. She was a big part of this book.
posted Jun 15, 2012 at 1:25PM
David said:
posted Jun 15, 2012 at 1:25PM
ebooker said:
I have one word: Amazing!
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 4:57PM
If you loved Magyk, you will definitely LOVE this book! If you can't tell from the title, someone in this book learns to fly. And another person who I will leave annonymous get kidnapped, and some other people have to go rescue the person who gets kidnapped...Trust me, you'll love it, but you have to read Magyk first!
posted May 24, 2008 at 10:02PM
This is a great follow up to Magyk, and an awesome prequel to Physik. I cannot wait to read Queste.
posted Feb 25, 2008 at 5:45PM
Rob said:
This is such a great book!!!!!!! I LOVE Septimus Heap!
posted Nov 8, 2007 at 4:46PM
Rob said:
This is such a great book!!!!!!! I LOVE Septimus Heap!
posted Nov 8, 2007 at 4:46PM
Jenna said:
I absolutely loved this book! It was very creative and well written. It also had a mystery/twist to it and so i really enjoyed reading it.
posted Jul 26, 2007 at 5:58PM
Jenna said:
posted Jul 26, 2007 at 5:58PM
graulak said:
Jenna was just a pale shivering baby when silas heap found her and took her home but as he walked through the door, the matron midwife carried septimius heap out of the house screaming "DEAD!" but as you soon find out he is not and jenna is more then just her fathers little princess shes much, much more. As soon as septimius is reunited with his family a awful thing happens Simon heap jennas brother has joined domdaniel the most evil man alive jenna much escape useing only a chocolate charm, a stolen horse and her brain she soon finds her brothers but like always trouble is not far behind....
posted Jun 5, 2006 at 7:16PM