home > bookspace > my comments > comment: magic lessons /
Magic lessons
Justine Larbalestier
Teen Fiction LARBALE

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

mimi396 said:
Not on it yet but hopeing it good
posted Jul 7, 2007 at 8:59PM
Annabelle said:
I thought this book was really really good. I finished it and the 2nd one in about 2 days each because I was so into it. I can't wait to read the third one!!
posted Oct 3, 2006 at 9:09PM
Annabelle said:
posted Oct 3, 2006 at 9:09PM
kayla said:
omg the first one was good but this one is even better
posted Sep 28, 2006 at 9:07PM
kayla said:
omg the first one was good but this one is even better
posted Sep 28, 2006 at 9:07PM
Jess said:
This is the best book i have ever read! It is the 2ed book in the Magic or Madness trilogy. I like this book becuse you cant stop reading it, you need to know what happens! Its about a girl named Reason Cansino. I would reckmind this book to anyone that belives in magic, the lession in this book is that if you have magic or powers or what ever you want to call it there is always concicences or problems that you have to solve and no matter how hard or hopeless it might seem there is always a way as long as you BELIVE!
posted Aug 6, 2006 at 7:02PM