home > bookspace > my comments > comment: secrets of my hollywood life : a novel /
Secrets of my Hollywood life : a novel
Jen Calonita
Teen Fiction CALONIT

Comments  Summary  Reviews

Katherine said:
Really fun book to read for girls. This book is about a 16 year old star who wants a break away from Hollywood for a while. I loved it and adored the characters. Each one has his or her own personal part to the story that makes everything so much more interesting to read.
posted Aug 7, 2011 at 9:10PM
Katherine said:
posted Aug 7, 2011 at 9:10PM
Emma said:
This book is about a girl, Kaitlyn Burke, who is a 16 year old hollywood movie actress. Each book (there is four in total in the series) Has a plot about her triumphs, but a lot about being a normal 16 year old, having to face each and every mess up in the public eye. Through out each book there are colorful secondary characters that light up the page. Including her hilarious publicist Laney, her "momager" Meg, ex-car salesman dad, want-to-be star brother Matt, best friend who helps keep her grounded Liz, personal assistant, Nadine (who keeps a book full of Kaitlyn's schedule and dubs it "The Bible") her on camera twin sister but off camera arch enemy Sky, and, of course!, the boyfriend, Austin. These Fabulous characters light up each book, and every book has it's different characters that help these books remain funny, light, humorous, and keep you on your toes with this peek into hollywood life! definitely a 5 starer!
posted Aug 24, 2009 at 7:42PM
Emma said:
posted Aug 24, 2009 at 7:42PM
natalie1 said:
I would definetly reccomend this book to anyone who likes to read. It’s a very iteresting plot and a very good read.
posted Feb 7, 2008 at 4:30PM
I think this book is great! I really like it.
posted Aug 27, 2007 at 1:08PM
Shannon14 said:
pretty much the worst book i’ve ever read.. completely fake and corny. especially the romance. would for sure not recommend it. really corny. [not even a cute corny]
posted Aug 4, 2007 at 4:52PM
Brooke said:
I really enjoyed reading this book!! I love the author's writing here, the plot was very well thought up. It's about a young, famous actress who just wants to experience a normal teenage life. So she comes up with a plan that may ruin her career.
posted Jul 23, 2007 at 9:37AM
Brooke said:
posted Jul 23, 2007 at 9:37AM
Emily said:
I really enjoyed this book. It takes you into the glamourous life of a teenager named Kitlin. Along the hard road to Stardom, she shares with you some Hollywood secrets. This book is full of suspense, romance, and anticipation. I highly reccomend this book.
posted Jun 23, 2007 at 2:51PM
Emily said:
posted Jun 23, 2007 at 2:51PM
rebelX said:
I really like this book,it tells me what a actor/actress has to go thru,gossip,friendship,news reporters.But I still think this book is awesome,LOVE IT!
posted May 18, 2007 at 6:20PM