home > bookspace > my comments > comment: pretty little liars /
Pretty little liars
Sara Shepard
Teen Fiction SHEPARD

Olivia said:
This book is full of mystery and you want to keep on reading. You never now what will happen. At some times it can get a little inappropriate, so I would recommend it to mature audience (pre-teens and teens). there are i believe 13 books. I am on the ninth and started around September of 2012. That goes to show you these books are really goods. They are about 300 pages long. I really recommend this series!
posted May 6, 2013 at 9:16PM
Olivia said:
posted May 6, 2013 at 9:16PM
The Pretty Little Liars series drew me in from page one. They are addicting, and I have finished every single one in one or two days. Once I started I could. not. stop.
posted Aug 11, 2012 at 12:04PM
Mia714 said:
Really interesting
posted Jun 4, 2011 at 8:42PM
It’s even a series now. It takes quite the good book to make a movie, and a REALLY good book to make a series of its own. I think I’ll try it.
posted Jan 2, 2011 at 9:05PM
Madeira105 said:
These books are AMAZING
posted Jan 2, 2011 at 1:06PM
popprincessg24 said:
Love love love pretty little liars
posted Jul 7, 2010 at 1:57PM
xoxilyxox said:
it's like a mystery/crime that u can relate to yourself
posted Apr 18, 2009 at 2:23PM
dancengrl said:
This novel is a suspencful and full out girl book. It talks about friendship, secrets, and everything girls around my age talk about! It ,at points, gives you the creeps and you don't know if you want to keep reading. If you want a creepy but all around good book and you dont like to read the 400 page books this is definitely a book for you! I'm still waiting for the next book to get mailed..I'm in suspence because I want to see what's going to happen next!
posted Feb 21, 2008 at 7:40PM
Fish Don't Eat Grub said:
Sort of scary in a suspenseful sort of way, but it draws you in.
posted Jul 25, 2007 at 8:53AM