home > bookspace > my comments > comment: dial l for loser : a clique novel /
Dial L for Loser : a clique novel
Lisi Harrison
Teen Fiction HARRISO

Comments  Summary  Author Notes

cookiemonstre said:
umm.. i forget why are you being so rude!! people have a right to say they like it and you don’t need to swear.i think the book is pretty good except for that they are expelled so they shouldn’t really be getting the special treatment -later
posted Oct 13, 2009 at 8:06PM
Ptrish2009 said:
this book was sooooooooo weird. claire is usually the tag along and why does massie always have to be so mean. Also, claire is always having problems with cam, she always seems to be cheating on him what’s up with that?
posted Aug 1, 2009 at 10:15PM
sondance779 said:
claire is in a movie
posted Feb 8, 2009 at 12:42PM
696969fu said:
i like it, but it is too much of stereotypes. idunno, it annoys me how cocky the girls are, and how everything goes perfect for them, but good i guess.
posted Dec 18, 2008 at 5:02PM
cool book! this series is addicting!
posted Jun 20, 2008 at 7:42PM
omg!!! yall have to check this book out it is the funest book ever lol..... well you will like it... I HOPE! cuz i know i sure did!:)
posted Mar 18, 2008 at 5:31PM
umm.. i forget said:
umm im like really bored and this website lets u post comments so what the hell ill post one... ok 1st of all *w00t W00t* is a freak for sayin tht laytah is a freak and heba this is SOOO not a friendship story its about spolied bratty cliques tht only hang out tob popular... so yea thts about all i can say... bye now!
posted Nov 12, 2007 at 7:14PM
pinkprep16165 said:
This one is the best of the Cilque series in my opinion
posted Sep 18, 2007 at 6:11PM
Heba said:
I really like this book, it's one of my all time favorites. You could think of it as a friendship story. I really do recommend it, it's more of a girl kind of book, I don't really recommend it to guys.
posted Aug 9, 2007 at 10:24PM
Heba said:
posted Aug 9, 2007 at 10:24PM
Hannah said:
I loved Dial L for Loser! It is one of my favorite books of all time! It is a great story about friendship and small adventures! Read It!!!
posted Aug 8, 2007 at 6:46PM
Hannah said:
posted Aug 8, 2007 at 6:46PM
soccerfreak7505 said:
Is this book super girly?
posted Jun 26, 2007 at 9:17PM
*W00t W00t* said:
okay laytah is a freak.
posted Jun 25, 2007 at 8:46PM
Lucielu111 said:
this book is awwwsome i reccomend it to guys no im tottally jk!! Read it Laytah
posted Nov 11, 2006 at 11:14AM