home > bookspace > my comments > comment: wayside school is falling down /
Wayside School is falling down
Sachar, Louis
Children's Fiction SACHAR

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

probablynarnia said:
The Wayside school books are all really great. They're geared towards younger kids, but I started reading them when I was little and still find myself curling up in my closet to enjoy them now and again, though it's a little more cramped in there now.
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 10:44PM
probablynarnia said:
The Wayside school books are all really great. They're geared towards younger kids, but i started reading them when i was little and still find myself curling up in my closet to enjoy them now and again, though it's a little more cramped in there now.
posted Sep 23, 2010 at 10:20PM
Hatchie said:
This book is soo good! i read it in the 5th grade now its like 10 more years later i’m reading it again!! and having my cousin read it!
posted Oct 14, 2008 at 5:58PM
ElenorRigby said:
I love love love this book!!! It is really funny- It is one of those things that is so dumb and stupid it’s funny! Go wayside school!
posted Mar 3, 2007 at 10:35AM
Lily said:
I really like his book. It was funny and exciting. Louis Sachar is a great author.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Amanda said:
It's the greatest book I've ever read.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Angel said:
I think that potatoes are great too!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Chandra said:
I thought this book was great. I never wanted to put the book down it was so good. The book was hilarious. Every chapter was funny and silly.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Hannah said:
It's a very funny book! It is about aschool that was built up and down instead of side to side. And there is no 19th story, it just jumps from the 18th tot he 20th. this book is sometimes confusing.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Andy said:
I like this book because Joe bought some of Miss Mush's potato salad and eveything Miss Mush makes is bad. Then Joe and John saw the meanest teacher they ever had, Mrs. Gorf, in the potato salad and they ate her up.
posted Jun 29, 2004 at 2:31PM