bookspacePhoto of readermy comments
 home > bookspace > my comments > comment: junie b. jones and the stupid smelly bus /
Subscribe via RSS 

What other readers are saying about this title:
suza said:
The book is very funny. Juniy B is always up to something funny.
posted Jul 17, 2009 at 10:20AM
suza said:
The book is very funny. Juniy B is always up to something funny.
posted Jul 17, 2009 at 10:20AM
sarriah said:
it is a very nice book.and itsone of favret books.
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 4:17PM
Sydney said:
When the girl hid in the closet instead of going on the bus. It was really an easy read and fun.
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 1:26PM
Sydney said:
When the girl hid in the closet instead of going on the bus. It was really an easy read and fun.
posted Jun 11, 2008 at 1:26PM
Kayla said:
Every chapter has a black and white picture. the pictures are good
posted May 5, 2008 at 10:41AM
Kayla said:
Every chapter has a black and white picture. the pictures are good
posted May 5, 2008 at 10:41AM
Payton said:
It was a horrible book
posted May 31, 2007 at 12:43PM
Payton said:
It was a horrible book
posted May 31, 2007 at 12:43PM
arielle said:
It was a horrably book
posted May 31, 2007 at 12:43PM
arielle said:
It was a horrably book
posted May 31, 2007 at 12:43PM
Annika said:
I think this book was very funny! It is very fun to read too! Kids of all ages will love to read this book! That is why I rated it a five!
posted May 31, 2007 at 11:32AM
Stefana said:
I rate this book a five because it is unique to other books and it is easy to read. But it might not be my favorite Junie b. Jones book.
posted May 30, 2007 at 12:33PM
Alliosn Russell said:
I rate this book a five because It;s easy to read and understand. It;s also very unique and a great sereis.
posted May 30, 2007 at 12:32PM
Question about returns, requests or other account details?
 Add a Comment
Submission Guidelines

Find this title in the Library Catalog
Find this title in the Library Catalog


related book list

more titles about

main characters Junie B. (Junie Beatrice) Jones
Girl
Age: 5
Mischievous; kindergartner; not happy about riding the bus on the first day of school.
Student



recent comments
hcl mobile app
hclib
mobile
app
Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube Vimeo Flickr Federal Depository Library Federal
Depository
Library
Hennepin County Government Hennepin
County
Government
© 2014  Hennepin County Library12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305 Comments and Feedback    |    RSS