home > bookspace > my comments > comment: julie of the wolves.
Julie of the wolves.
Jean Craighead George
Teen Fiction GEORGE

Comments  Summary  Contents  Excerpt  Author Notes

dwighthoward said:
This book is sooooo bad it frickin sucks!
posted Jan 4, 2011 at 3:05PM
Emily said:
I liked the book because I found out what it might be like to live with wolves. I connect with Julie about deciding where I should live: San Fransisco or the wild.
posted Oct 14, 2009 at 11:20AM
Emily said:
posted Oct 14, 2009 at 11:20AM
I thought this book was really good. I love wolves. But parts of it were really sad. There are three of them. The third one was the best and the second one was the worst.
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 10:37PM
Dillon said:
At first it started off really slow but after a while it got interesting. It doesn't have chapters but it's about a girl who runs away from her artic home. She lives with a pack of wolves. In the story it shows a lot of flash backs of why she left. At the end she finds her family but does she stay? I rate this book Five Stars for it's good details.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Libby said:
This book is about a 13 year old girl who runs away from her "family" to go to San Francisco. She ends up in the tundra in Alaska and befriends some wolves. This is a unique book because you usually don't read about Eskimos because not a lot of authors write about them.
posted Oct 12, 2004