home > bookspace > my comments > comment: evil genius /
Evil genius
Catherine Jinks
Teen Fiction JINKS

The first book in a trilogy. Barely worth reading. =P
posted Jan 24, 2013 at 6:46PM
Creation said:
I have to see you is what the code translate to! I found the book very consuming! I lack the view of how one could deem this book as rubbish, though their opinion is their own.
posted Dec 14, 2012 at 11:03AM
Cadel is a genius groomed to be evil by his father. Things start to get interesting when Cadel becomes as smart as the people who are grooming him for evil deeds.
posted Jan 29, 2009 at 12:58PM
Cecilia said:
I liked this book quite a bit, and I don’t normally read science fiction. It’s really bugging me, though, because I can’t figure out what Sonja’s message at the end of the book means (53-178.5-73-12.01-92)!! I’ll have to read the sequel, and I’m sure I will enjoy that book as much as I enjoy this one!
posted Dec 4, 2008 at 5:28PM
Quentin said:
I think this book was okay but it was too long and couldn't get to the point very fast. But it was very good with detail and action in which the kid uses his mind to get out of things. kind of like Artemis Fowl only not as good
posted Jul 15, 2008 at 2:48PM
Quentin said:
posted Jul 15, 2008 at 2:48PM
brian said:
This book was the best teen book ever because of all the twists and turns in this novel about a super genius. It is just like the Harry Potter series, and who doesn't like Harry Potter?
posted Jul 15, 2008 at 1:32PM
brian said:
posted Jul 15, 2008 at 1:32PM
A very crummy book, in all a waste of the paper that its printed on.
posted May 31, 2008 at 8:57AM