home > bookspace > my comments > comment: city of bones /
City of bones
Clare, Cassandra.
Teen Fiction CLARE

Comments  Summary

jjellybean.11157 said:
Great book! Interesting fantasy that isn’t limited to vampires and werewolves, with lots of unexpected plot twists.
posted Aug 7, 2013 at 2:01PM
girlygirlbooks said:
I really enjoyed the book. It is pretty similar to Buffy, which I like. The movie of the book is coming out in August. Read the book.
posted Jun 12, 2013 at 1:02AM
They’re making this series into a movie!
posted Nov 18, 2012 at 9:24AM
The first of the Mortal Instruments, I love this book! Was definitely my favorite for a long time.
posted Aug 11, 2012 at 11:41AM
I was surprised how well written this book was. The plot was interesting and the characters humorous. However, I do have several complants. The first of which is the story was slow moving in the beginning, although the second half makes reading the first half well worth it. The characters are not as developed as some books, but certainly better then most teen books. Although I have not read any of the other books of the series, I certainly plan to and highly recommend it
posted Dec 30, 2011 at 2:57PM
TheQueen said:
A very good series with a shocking ending. Unlike the other books this one has a good mix of present day in it.
posted Jun 20, 2010 at 9:25PM
cocopuff said:
ahhmazing book i totally reccomendd this! very detailed in words which i find easy to read!!! jace and clary rock my world! <3 ps. maybe simon too ;p
posted Jun 2, 2010 at 7:45PM
This book is like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and Twilight combined. If you like the super-natural, this one's for you!
posted Mar 22, 2010 at 9:01PM
71972306LLmoonbug11 said:
Loved this book! The characters are awesome.
posted Jun 17, 2009 at 12:03PM
kb4444 said:
I don't typically like major fantasy books but this one suprised me as to how good it was. There's pretty much everything you would want in a book all smushed into one...read it!
posted Apr 15, 2009 at 5:43PM
I do too love all of these three books and my favriote one was the 3rd. I love Jace and Clary!!!!!
posted Apr 11, 2009 at 1:36PM
This Book made me laugh, just my kind of humor... Very good read
posted Apr 13, 2008 at 9:38AM
This book is a bit predictable but enjoyable nevertheless. Some plot elements owe a lot to Harry Potter and even Star Wars. The atmosphere and action are fun. Plenty of black-clad teenagers and monster blood.
posted Apr 8, 2008 at 2:46PM