home > bookspace > my comments > comment: dragon slippers /
Dragon slippers
George, Jessica Day
Children's Fiction GEORGE

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

Awesomely epic in an epic awesome way.
posted Aug 24, 2013 at 1:24PM
What would you do if you were sacrificed to a dragon by your crazy aunt? And the dragon offered you a pair of shoes?
posted Nov 16, 2012 at 4:40PM
Girl is sacrificed to dragon by her psyco aunt. Girl talks to dragon and forces dragon to give her a pair of slippers. Slippers are not what they seem.
posted Oct 19, 2012 at 9:33AM
Dragon Slippers The Girl Who Could Fly = Two amazing books! =)
posted Aug 29, 2012 at 9:19AM
Girl is sacrificed to dragon. Girl talks to dragon and forces dragon to give her a pair of slippers. Slippers are not what they seem.
posted Aug 28, 2012 at 4:23PM
Katie said:
This book was so descriptive. I felt I was right there watching Creel venture to King's Cross. The book was unpredictably fantastic. I had never imagined that those slippers let the wearer control all dragons. I love this book! My favorite next to The Girl Who Could Fly.
posted Jul 18, 2012 at 2:51PM
Katie said:
posted Jul 18, 2012 at 2:51PM
said:
Loved this book. The character has a great personality that is fun to read about and the plots in these stories are great!
posted Apr 26, 2012 at 4:22PM
this is an AWESOME book, I read it all this morning. I highly recommend this book.
posted Mar 30, 2012 at 6:47PM
There are 2 sequels, equally good: Dragon Flight Dragon Spear
posted Dec 6, 2011 at 1:05PM
carolynlovestoread27 said:
Very good but probably more for girls
posted Nov 20, 2011 at 3:40PM
numnum said:
when I piked it up i had no idea what it was about but ones i piced it up i couldnt put it down. day and night wile reading the incanting story of the seamstres ceel and her dragon freinds.like how would she get out of this.o no she got into that it was a never ending world of fun thet icant wsit to go in agen in jessica days secul DROGON FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
posted Apr 6, 2011 at 2:42PM
I'm determined to believe that this is a retelling of Cinderella with some dragons and seamstresses and epicness thrown in there somewhere. So read it and then comment to say whether or not you agree with me.
posted Aug 24, 2010 at 10:01PM
So, I began reading it in the hopes that it would detail the mysterious process of the ancient Egyptians' method of slippering on the backs of dragons, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it was about a young seamstress named Creel and her many adventures. I finished the first chapter and was hooked as surely as if one of my brother had cast their fishing pole wrong and it had gotten stuck in my arm and yanked me under water to kowtow with the fishes. I read it all the way through without drowning. So I now recommend this book to you, oh faceless reader of my reviews. However, I still know nothing of the ancient Egyptians' methods of slippering on the backs of dragons.
posted Jun 10, 2010 at 4:52PM
JainaSolo1 said:
This book was great! At first i was a little doubtful about it, then when i actually read more than the synopsis and the first chapter, it was wonderful! a great book for dragon lovers!
posted Jul 22, 2008 at 8:05PM