home > bookspace > my comments > comment: emmy and the incredible shrinking rat /
Emmy and the incredible shrinking rat
Jonell, Lynne.
Children's Fiction JONELL

andrew said:
It was a super good book. I liked it when a ton of people got shrunk. It also has a lot of suapense
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 12:02PM
andrew said:
posted Jun 4, 2013 at 12:02PM
SmartSkater said:
Emmy discovers she can talk to her classroom rat and all other rats. This book is all about their adventures.
posted Jun 8, 2010 at 5:11PM
Grace said:
Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat If you like fantasy or adventure books then you will love Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat. In this book Emmy’s class pet, a rat, can talk to her. She and her rat have many adventures and some people even shrink! I like this book because it has a lot of action and you can’t stop reading it.
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:57AM
Grace said:
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:57AM
A.J. said:
Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat This book is amazing! It has so much detail, I felt like I was in the book! Emmy is the main character her class pet is a rat and he went on all these amazing journeys that he didn’t even know about! Emmy’s nanny, Miss. Barmy, is the bad person in the story and you’re going to have to read the book to find out the rest of this story!
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:35AM
A.J. said:
posted Mar 23, 2010 at 11:35AM
elliebean said:
I wonder why this is a lovelace book. I thought it was one of the worst books I’ve read since the plot is so weird and the thing with Ms. Barmy is dumb. Disliked strongly!
posted Mar 10, 2010 at 5:01PM
Johann said:
There is a rat in the book and if you get bitten twice you shrink. I like the book.
posted Aug 12, 2008 at 3:35PM