home > bookspace > my comments > comment: th1rteen r3asons why /
Th1rteen r3asons why
Jay Asher
Teen Fiction ASHER

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

aisharenee said:
I loved this book. I read it in only a couple of days, and from somebody who is a very slow reader, that’s quite the accomplishment! Definitely a page-turner.
posted May 15, 2013 at 2:09PM
Dymples123 said:
This is the kind of book you can't put down
posted Feb 3, 2012 at 8:52PM
Tanglebreeze said:
A great but sad book that offers unique perspective. Watch as you see how people effect people and the results of these actions.
posted Sep 9, 2011 at 5:43PM
Tanglebreeze said:
A great but sad book that offers unique perspective.
posted Sep 9, 2011 at 5:40PM
Zcherry said:
This book started out good, but soon the whole thing just fell apart (not literally). The reasons why she committed suicide weren’t really valid reasons, they were thing a normal person would just forget about. The main character seemed really whiny and annoyig because of that. If I was as sensitive as her, I would have committed suicide by now with all the things I’ve been through.
posted Feb 19, 2009 at 4:47PM
reading4eva said:
This is a great book, it is sad but it also shows how people affect other people and now i will always think about that. I actualy didn’t read it i listened to it on the CD’s but i think that added to it because i was listening to "her" talk
posted Jan 4, 2009 at 6:31PM
Firecracker7493 said:
Oh my gosh. This is my new favorite book of all time! I have never read a book more than once, but I've already read this one multiple times. It is AMAZING! I could not put it down. I read it for the first time in about 3 hours and, like violetbouregarde said, it made me laugh, cry, happy and sad all at the same time and it conveys the emotion so that you can feel it yourself tugging at your heart. Amazing.
posted Jun 4, 2008 at 6:24PM
violetbouregarde said:
AMAZING BOOK. it hooked me from the first moment i laid eyes on it. it’s made me cry, laugh and just plain sad-- but don’t be discouraged. this book will change your life.
posted Feb 23, 2008 at 12:58PM
Listen to an audio review by Library staff
Get the Flash Player to see this player.