home > bookspace > my comments > comment: breaking dawn /
Breaking dawn
Stephenie Meyer
Teen Fiction MEYER

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

thebookworm said:
AAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! sorry....... wierd way to start a book review... I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!! i love the series! im sooooo happy that this series gets better with every book! breaking dawn is my favorite book out of the whole series. this is and always will be my favorite series ever!!! (aside from the hunger games wich is my favorite trilogy!) i read this series 4 times and this particular book in 2 days! i loved it it was epic (and i usualy feel dumb calling things epic but dont know how else do describe it) I am so excited for breaking dawn part 2 to come out! (november 17 2012!!!!!!!!!!) congratulations stephanie meyer! All of your twilight books have been turned into movies and I am a true twiheart!!!!!!! Congradulations you have written a phinomonon! I loved this book so much I love anything to do with christian stewart because the was bella or robert pattenson (GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!) or even taylor lautner
posted Jun 20, 2012 at 4:48PM
Brianna said:
This book was amazing! It had everything a reader needs;romance, mystery,action, and much more. I never wanted to put the book down. There was not one page where i was bored. I would go to a sports event or school and would always have this book with me. If i didn't have the book with me i would be waiting to go home and read more. i Think Stephanie Meyer did an amazing job and is a great writer.
posted Jun 12, 2011 at 1:48PM
Brianna said:
posted Jun 12, 2011 at 1:48PM
iluvtwilight223 said:
I absolutely loooooooved this book!!! Favorite one of the saga!!! And don’t worry about it being
posted Mar 17, 2011 at 9:55PM
Critic Girl said:
it was okay. like it wasn’t like amazing or something but bella finally turns into a vampire!!! so ya it was a OKAY book
posted Dec 30, 2010 at 4:16PM
Madi G. said:
cant wait 4 the movi!!!!!!!!!e wish stephnie would write more books and is there reallt goin 2 be another 1 called midnight sun?
posted Nov 22, 2010 at 12:01PM
this is the last book were Bella has a child and becomes a vampire and she has a nice family WHOLE lot of drama
posted Aug 23, 2010 at 10:40AM
Bella Swan and Edward Cullen are the dream team and when Bella finally becomes a vampier shes like a hole new person... well sort of.
posted Aug 21, 2010 at 11:18PM
i have to agree with skyefly cause i love it, it was awesome i finished it in 2 and a half days what is this about midnight sun huu
posted Jul 31, 2010 at 1:24AM
TianaShinae said:
I really wanna read midnight sun....... its sad that she was too hurt to finish it but maybee she will you never know love
posted Jul 14, 2010 at 3:17PM
Twilight #1 said:
I love all the twilight saga books especially this one but it was sad that is had to end wish Stephenie Meyer could finish Midnight sun...
posted Jun 2, 2010 at 2:43PM
Taelor said:
Would really love to read Minight Sun but haven’t ever heard of it before reading this one comment... thank you for the ’heads up’
posted May 11, 2010 at 3:06PM
booksaremyfav111 said:
i love these books. It was great! i already read Midnight Sun which is Twilight in Edward’s head. You can find it at Stephanie’s website. It’s only part of it though. That’s because somebody got a hold of it while she was writing so she won’t finish it.
posted Mar 9, 2010 at 6:03PM
This is my favorite of the four of the books. I’m not sure why, but it is. However I personally think the first one is the worst and they keep getting better towards the end of the series. I wish Stephenie should right more about what happens after, like whether or not Jacob will still be friends with Bella even though she dumped him for a vampire and ran of to turn into a vampire, has a half vampire half human baby, and will stink to him after she is changed. Is that kinda what THE HOST is about ’cause I haven’t read it yet, but I want to.
posted Nov 9, 2009 at 2:39PM
monique said:
yea i agree
posted Oct 27, 2009 at 4:12PM
Aortegon said:
I liked the book but it was my least favorite out of all four books. I will read them all again and was sad for it to be over. If there were a fifth book to read I would read it regardless of how I felt about the fourth. Awesome books!!!!!!!
posted Aug 14, 2009 at 1:02PM
Evie said:
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!! I've read it 4 times and I still love it! This is really the Best Book EVER (along with Twilight-I can't decide if I like Twilight or Breaking Dawn more)!
posted Aug 4, 2009 at 3:20PM
Carol said:
This is a great book :) It is a definite summer read for anyone.
posted Jul 14, 2009 at 11:52AM
Carol said:
This is a great book :) It is a definite summer read for anyone.
posted Jul 14, 2009 at 11:52AM
Cassidy said:
A lot of people say that ordinary books are "The best in the world", but frankly, there is only one best book in the world. That book is called Breaking Dawn. The sequal to Eclipse, New Moon and Twilight. Stephanie Meyer creates and amazing saga full of love, war, hope and irresistable vampires. This is a book that you want to last forever, and you this series is amazing but totally addicting...you HAVE to read them!!!
posted Jun 29, 2009 at 3:12PM
midnight sun said:
I think the book is great but, just like twilight the movie will ruin it.
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 1:18PM
edwardlover11 said:
the wierdest ending to the series!!!
posted Jun 18, 2009 at 12:49PM
71972306LLmoonbug11 said:
I'm intersted to see how they'll turn this book into a movie.
posted Jun 17, 2009 at 12:09PM
Aug3Foot93 said:
Twilight is an Awesome Book series!!!!!!
posted Jun 16, 2009 at 3:18PM
twilightluver said:
awsome book but the crappiest ending to a series. i cant believe dat steph got breast cancer! i hope she can get better and write more.
posted Apr 18, 2009 at 4:08PM
scamper125 said:
final installment of the twilight saga. kind of a dumb ending...
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 8:53AM
kb4444 said:
love love love it...ya you get the point...
posted Mar 27, 2009 at 3:48PM
tomonster said:
Wonderful
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 2:52PM
twilighter said:
I sooooo love the story....so much that I don’t want it to end yet... I’m already trying to picture out how jacob’s love story turns out... how would edward and bella deal with it... also how Leah turns out...the questions continue...by the way to those who actually say they HATE the book...newsflash its Meyer’s book not yours... if you want it to end with a battle scene where half of the characters get wiped out...make your own version and convince other people to agree your version is a lot better than the author’s...Good luck with that...
posted Mar 20, 2009 at 1:30AM
I thought it was the best book in the series. So much awesome stuff happens in this one book. I cried at the end(not that it is sad) because it was the last boo in the series. I guess I will just have to reread over again:)
posted Jan 11, 2009 at 11:43AM
Holy Crap. I couldn't put the book down. :]
posted Dec 28, 2008 at 1:12PM
Izzy said:
Best book in the world!! I think that Breaking Dawn is the best and then Twilight, Eclipse, and finally New Moon.
posted Dec 22, 2008 at 10:33AM
Kenda said:
This is a amazing book that is unlike the other Twilight books. This book made me notice how other characters in the book are effected by Bella and it was a great ending for the Twilight Saga!! This one is my favorite by far!!
posted Oct 14, 2008 at 3:44PM
fluffyfeline5 said:
This book might be my favorite in the series. It ties with Twilight in my opinion. I loved Breaking Dawn!! HIGHLY recommended.
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 8:31AM
dilEMMA said:
ya! i loved it so much that i started writing (idk what to call it) maybe a novella because i couldnt stand for it to end! like every chapter it changes from whose perspective it in. 1 is Nessie 2 is Jake 3 is Alice so far
posted Sep 21, 2008 at 5:44PM
SZV said:
Wow i love this book.everything was interesting and awesome...it was really amusing...i liked it a lot!!!!!!
posted Sep 15, 2008 at 8:25PM
jokergrrl said:
this was really exciting!! some of it was strange . . . but i still like it!
posted Sep 12, 2008 at 4:28PM
HUSSAH dancing magic potatoes said:
The long anticipated Breaking Dawn is here!!!!! Some parts surprised me, but I'll shut up now and let you read it first.
posted Sep 11, 2008 at 10:20PM
the best series ever!!!!nothing can ever be better!!!
posted Sep 11, 2008 at 5:48PM
Malrox and Ryner you guys shouldn’t give things away to those who want to read these comments and find out things that they dont even know about. Your going to ruin the book for others.
posted Sep 4, 2008 at 4:07PM
EdwardLover said:
Ryner…just shus because seriously stephenie myers is an awsome writer [edit for publication]
posted Sep 3, 2008 at 5:05PM
As Breaking Dawn begins, Bella is about to get all she’s been waiting for: marriage to Edward, and then, finally, conversion to a vampire in order to join him in immortality. The first goes off without a hitch, but something wholly unexpected occurs during their honeymoon in paradise.

This conclusion to Bella’s story was worth reading, but ultimately a disappointment. Every loose end or uncertainty was tidily wrapped up into a even-better-than-perfect package, and everyone was blissfully happy. It was just too much to swallow. I’d hoped for more grit. And "Renesmee" ranks up there with "Jonayla" among the most gag-inducing invented names in literature.
posted Aug 28, 2008 at 1:57PM
malrox said:
hmmm haven’t read it yet... can’t believe bella has a baby, tho. i hope its good!
posted Aug 27, 2008 at 7:45PM
Meme Jones said:
I miss the characters now that I'm finished with the series! I want more!
posted Aug 25, 2008 at 2:37PM
first dudes dont give the book away it will ruin it 4 those who want 2 read it. Second i LOVED this book and the whole series it is totaly unexpected and wonderful and i am disapointed that this is the last book in the series
posted Aug 18, 2008 at 1:18AM
iheartlinkinpark said:
only one word to descree it... WOW... i never expected it to be this good.. i thought it would just end with edward BITING bella, but no, it ended with all questions answered and the happily ever after we all wanted (exept for jacob fans, but even they had a happy ending too) for edward and bella...
posted Aug 15, 2008 at 7:35PM
thenYES said:
This book was horrible - nothing like the rest of the Twilight series. The plot is far-fetched and unrealistic (even for a vampire novel) and the characters are competely changed. The ending is anti-climactic and leaves a lot of ends loose. Really, the only enjoyable part was the part written from Jacob’s point of view, and even that ended up being unimportant and off topic. A huge dissapointment.
posted Aug 11, 2008 at 2:03PM
Britts94 said:
Oh. My. GOSH. So amazing, the books what you want to happen and think it never will BUT IT DOES HAPPEN. I’m not going to ruin it for people who are looking at these,like other people, even though I wanna tell ya. HAVE FUN READING, I DID! P.S. Best in series to me
posted Aug 8, 2008 at 6:30PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
I loved it and hated it at the same time. I loved it because it was amazing. It made me laugh and shocked me and I read it in 2 days. I hated it because parts of it felt like an unrealistic fanfic. (SPOILERS) I mean, Bella having a baby?? Come on! And everything was way over-happy. Bella got to have exactly what she wanted. She got married, got Edward, got an amazing baby, Jacob found someone new, and everyone was a big happy family. And the final battle never happened. I wanted it to. I love Steph’s violence. It’s exciting. Idk it was weird. I liked it. But I prefer Twilight.
posted Aug 5, 2008 at 11:13PM
dilEMMA said:
i dont want to spoil it but team jake and eddie will be equally pleased!
posted Aug 3, 2008 at 12:09AM
EPGirl said:
Oh my god! I got at at midnight and it’s so good!
posted Aug 2, 2008 at 4:32PM
dilEMMA said:
how could u hate JACOB!! when i read these books i feel like i am bella not jealous of her. i feel like i love edward and jacob. and like his pain hurts me inside but everyone knows that i luv edward best! o and when u say u hate jacob that is stephenies brothers name. if she messes up the series i will die inside i will be SO MAD!!!!!
posted Jul 16, 2008 at 11:44AM
Sunflowerseed said:
OK Midnight Sun is going to the biggest hit in all of the book in the world!!!!! Vampire Lover I am so going to kick your butt for Edward... He’s not even ours though... remember Bella and Edward are going to get married *sob...sob.... I HATE jacob! I hate him SO MUCH that I didn’t capotalize his name!!!!!! EVEL BUTTFACE! HE MADE BELLA KISS HIM!!!!!!! I still love ed ward though....
posted Jul 13, 2008 at 10:46AM
BellaSwan said:
The 4th and final book of the Twilight love saga. I can't wait till it comes out!
posted Jun 13, 2008 at 7:09PM
Avatar for hinda_mizztwilightfreak hinda_mizztwilightfreak said:
the 4th book! omg! i cannot wait till it comes out! though the cover doesn't look like this, Stephenie changed it.
posted Jun 10, 2008 at 4:54PM
vampire lover said:
Well I am a HUGE Stephenie Meyer fan. Yes I am sad to say that this is the last book of the series. Breaking dawn comes out on August 2 2008. The Host is comming out in may, I think. That book is supposed to be the first book she has written for adults. Also the book Midnight Sun is a book from Edward's point of view but that isn't out yet. I love the twilight series. Big Edward fan. I don't really like Jacob cuz he is interfering!!! I really hope Bella becomes a vampire!!! Can't wait. All the books are amazing, so who ever hasn't read them you totally should!!!
posted Apr 20, 2008 at 1:41PM
dilEMMA said:
Number 4 This isn't out yet. I think it comes out in August? I heard that this is the last book.=' (
posted Apr 19, 2008 at 5:38PM
Ash26 said:
I can not wait for this book to come out!!!! They are going to have like the best wedding. I rly am exited. I love EDWARD!
posted Mar 9, 2008 at 6:26PM
iris18 said:
im really in between Bella loving Jacob or Edward... i mean Edward is cold blooded and for them to be able to be together she has to change her whole entire life... and with Jacob... well she just has to adjust to being aroud "dogs" or wolves..hehehe...but anyways either way the series is great and i cant waith for the next book...hopefully is gonna be good or else ILL BE MAAAAAAAAADDDD...
posted Feb 27, 2008 at 9:33AM
iheartlinkinpark said:
hahahaha...... i am the first one to comment on this book..... i feel sooo special... i hope hopehopehopehopehope that edward and bella get married and bella becomes a vampire, then i would feel so good. it better not end in a stupid way...
posted Feb 14, 2008 at 4:13PM