home > bookspace > my comments > comment: max : a maximum ride novel /
Max : a Maximum Ride novel
James Patterson
Teen Fiction PATTERS

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

This is the fifth book. This time the flock is faced with a new experiment from the school...
posted Jul 28, 2011 at 10:06AM
Abby1234 said:
I read the first four books in about 4 days :) then I read the sixth in one day because I couldn’t wait to find the fifth (this one) But now I want to read it really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted Apr 17, 2011 at 12:19PM
amy.kittelson said:
IT. IS. AMAZING.
posted Jan 29, 2011 at 12:27PM
I thought it was pretty good. But you expected all these things to happen and to find out all this stuff and it really just began new mysteries.
posted May 5, 2009 at 6:03PM
OMG i read this book and i LOVED it!!! Fang luvs Max!!!!!!
posted Mar 28, 2009 at 1:06PM
CatFray said:
Gosh this book is amazing!!! Best book EVER!!!!! So good so good!!! I hope there’s more books after this
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 8:51PM
I LOVE MAX!!!! she is so awesome and i LOVED this book!!!!!! it was SO COOL!!! IT was AWESOME!!! and anyone who loves adventure, action, mystery, and romance should READ THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!! It was packed full of action, suspense and romance!!! :O Probably the BEST BOOK in the series, but theres another one coming called Fang so idk.
posted Jan 22, 2009 at 9:10PM
malrox said:
OMG! I can’t wait to read this book. I finished the first four in three days! Maximum Ride ROCKS!!!
posted Dec 22, 2008 at 8:03AM

main characters Max
Human
Full name is Maximum Ride; half-human, half-bird; she has wings; determined to save the world from the Itex Corporation; discovers the man who helped them escape from the School is her father and her mother is a veternarian.

Fang
Boy
Orphan
Half-human, half-bird; has wings; doesn't like to talk; wants nothing to find a permanent home and go into hiding forever.

Iggy
Boy
Orphan
Half-human, half-bird; has wings; an experimentation on his sight caused him to go blind.

Nudge
Girl
Orphan
Half-human, half-bird; has wings; talks non-stop.

Gasman
Boy
Orphan
Half-human, half-bird; has wings; has persistent intestinal problems.

Angel
Girl
Human
Half-human, half-bird; has wings; Gasman's younger sister.