home > bookspace > my comments > comment: impossible : a novel /
Impossible : a novel
Nancy Werlin
Teen Fiction WERLIN

ReadWhitPleasure said:
ONE OF my favorite books. It was an amazing story! Nancy did a fantastic job writing it to. I have recommended it to many of my friends...who have read it and enjoyed it as much as I had.
posted Jul 10, 2012 at 11:49AM
Anja Beth said:
It's a great book, and I would recommend it for anyone ages 10-11 and up. I loved it. It's fantasy for people who normally wouldn't like fantasy.It's one of the best books I've read in a long time.
posted Jun 29, 2009 at 8:41PM
bookworm424242 said:
one of the best books I’ve read. I just read it last week and loved it.
posted Jun 11, 2009 at 6:27PM
musicluverrr said:
a very good book! another kinda slowish beginning but it doesn't last long.
posted May 27, 2009 at 4:48PM
musiclover15girl said:
It maybe sounds stupid but is really good and riveting! Lucy has 2 do three impossible tasks or else...
posted Apr 7, 2009 at 2:37PM
kb4444 said:
This book was based on a song and I think it was genius.
posted Mar 26, 2009 at 3:49PM
Easily one of the best books I've ever read... SO GREAT!
posted Mar 24, 2009 at 10:11AM
I haven’t finished this book yet but it is so far really good. I have now finished this book and I think this is one the best books I have read in a while. Highly suggest it
posted Feb 22, 2009 at 11:26AM

main characters Lucy Scarborough
Raped on prom night and is currently pregnant; decides to keep the baby, even though her mother's mental illness is getting worse; discovers a family curse on her family that has all women having babies in their teenage years and then going crazy; tries to perform three impossible tasks to destroy the family curse.