home > bookspace > my comments > comment: inkdeath /
Inkdeath
Cornelia Funke
Children's Fiction FUNKE

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

So... if you’re looking to be bored to tears, I would totally recommend this book. Especially if you like it when the main character’s daddy becomes the main character. Oh and also if you like it when the main character unfalls in love with an arabian kid and refalls in love with a dork. So, yep. This book is for YOU.
posted Apr 24, 2010 at 12:54PM
Storm 99 said:
This book definitely isn’t as good as the first two, but it’s worth reading. It gets much better towards the middle and the end. So, if you’re bored at the beginning, just keep on going.
posted Apr 10, 2010 at 5:35PM
Subz said:
i liked this one best.
posted Sep 27, 2009 at 10:21AM
pugglemuggle said:
Very awesome book!!!good end to the trilogy.
posted Jun 22, 2009 at 6:23PM
briwand said:
The thrilling finish to the "Inkheart" trilogy with a stunning ending to make its place next to Harry Potter.
posted Feb 26, 2009 at 8:05PM
the final installment of the Inktrilogy. I've heard it is a wee bit sad.
posted Feb 12, 2009 at 7:04PM
For everyone out there, this book is NOT the best of the series. In my opinion, the characters (especially the females) are getting bland, their personalities are too much the same.
posted Nov 18, 2008 at 8:35PM
I thought this book was a little slow and not as good as ink heart. It had a sad ending but i still want to read Ink Death
posted Oct 26, 2008 at 6:55PM
LUV IT!!!!!! M F=
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 9:06PM
Soniya said:
Inkspell was amazing. There was lots of action and more. It was a sad ending and a suspenseful ending. I can't wait to get Inkspell!
posted Sep 14, 2008 at 12:04PM
dell said:
The second in the amazing Inkheart trilogy (Inkdeath is yet to come out!). It takes place in the Inkworld--the place where Dustfinger was read out of.
posted Mar 18, 2008 at 4:14PM
Dell said:
The in the Inkheart trilogy (Inkdeath is yet to come out!). It takes place in the Inkworld--the place where Dustfinger was read out of.
posted Mar 17, 2008 at 10:44AM
This book was WAY better than the first one, trust me.
posted Mar 3, 2008 at 10:27AM
Brila214o said:
Did anyone see at the end of the book that inkheart was supposed to become a movie? I am really hoping a third book will come out soon if there is going to be one
posted Oct 14, 2007 at 9:39AM
Ngan said:
I'll say that this book is as thrilling and exciting as its first book " Inkheart" "Inkspell" followed " Inkheart" and lead us to a magical world full of excitment and adventure.
posted Jun 20, 2007 at 5:52PM
Vida said:
I would have to agree with ™! It is awesome. Be prepared to shed some tears if your a book-sop like me. If you liked Inkheart even just a bit this is a must-read.
posted Mar 31, 2007 at 5:10PM
Madison said:
I absolutely love Inkspell.I couldn't get enough of it.Best book I ever read.
posted Mar 24, 2007 at 1:36PM
Madison said:
I absolutely love Inkspell.I couldn't get enough of it.Best book I ever read.
posted Mar 24, 2007 at 1:36PM
said:
INKSPELL IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS THAT I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!!!! YOU ALL HAVE GOT TO REED IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! IT IS SO GOOD!!!! iT IS SO GREAT!!!!
posted Jan 16, 2007 at 4:50PM
Mystery Person said:
I think that this book is a very good book because, this book makes you want to keep reading and fliping the pages. T his book also has great discripsion and ation.
posted Oct 3, 2006 at 8:01PM
Doua said:
It has touching parts, as well as thrilling parts. I think this book was a bit better than Inkheart. I hope there is another book!
posted Apr 29, 2006
Christina said:
Well. I must say this book is just as good as Inkheart (read my review on that one)! It had me most defanitly intriuged, i stayed up till one o'clok reading it. Seriously. But to understand this book you must read the first (inkheart) so be sure to do so. In this story meg and farid read themselves into inkheart. But back in the real world Magpie and Basta come back. Thirsty for sweet revenge. Soon Dustfinger, Farid, Silvertoung (Mo), and Ressa are thrown into the world of inkheart. Only to be acused of a reobberer and be hanged. Clueless meggie and farid meet the author of the book and find out about the tales of the blujay.
posted Feb 10, 2006
Lauren said:
Inkspell was a wonderful story that made me fall in love with magic.
posted Jan 8, 2006 at 2:57PM
Katie said:
This book is so amazing! It has adventure, humor, and even a little bit of romance thrown in. I highly recomend this book for readers who love fast paced books. Trust me, you'll LOVE it!
posted Nov 2, 2005 at 6:47PM