home > bookspace > my comments > comment: forever princess /
Forever princess
Meg Cabot
Teen Fiction CABOT

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

I love this whole series
posted Apr 29, 2011 at 7:57PM
Mia is going through alot and she lost her boyfriend and her best friend, over some guy. She needs someone to tell her story to, it may just be you so sink your teeth into this shocking yet powerful book!
posted Aug 25, 2010 at 7:34PM
clara said:
the books were soo good.I suggest this books to girls 11 and 12,and if they like books that hav some romance in them the people will love this book to read they have a series of 8 or more books!They are by meg Cabot! I recommend!
posted Jun 15, 2010 at 6:26PM
clara said:
posted Jun 15, 2010 at 6:26PM
Javinne said:
I have just finished also this book right now (sept 2009)... Just wish it has had more dialogs, but it is very, very good. 100% rommendable.
posted Sep 10, 2009 at 2:17PM
thenYES said:
I’m a huge fan of this series, so I’m a little sad that this is the last book. I’m really going to miss them. :( But - Forever Princess is a great book. Mia is as psycho and funny as ever, Michael is even MORE adorable, and Grandmere is...well...Grandmere. Read it! I promise you won’t be dissapointed - I wasn’t.
posted Jan 31, 2009 at 8:51PM

main characters Mia Thermopolis, aka Princess Amelia Migonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo
Princess
High school freshman; recently learned that she is the sole heir to the throne of Genovia; miserable since her boyfriend went away to college.
Student