home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the everafter war /
The Everafter War
Buckley, Michael
Children's Fiction BUCKLEY

Comments  Summary  Author Notes

Jill Chang said:
I am a huge fan of this series.It’s so good!I mean,once you start reading,you’ll never want to stop!I love this seiries!
posted Jul 25, 2009 at 12:53AM
Kristen said:
I really liked this book. It is a very good mystery. They always end with "to be continued..." So i can't wait till the nezt one comes out!!!!!!!
posted Jun 25, 2009 at 1:56PM
Kristen said:
posted Jun 25, 2009 at 1:56PM
Mikayla said:
WOW! This was an AMAZING BOOK!!! one of the best reads! I have read the entire series and waited for each book to come out! This book was not a letdown-I suggest everyone should read it and the entire series!
posted Jun 24, 2009 at 12:57PM
Mikayla said:
posted Jun 24, 2009 at 12:57PM
fun book.6th in the series. i liked it.
posted Jul 26, 2008 at 5:18PM
Rgirl said:
I love the series but this book is my favorite!!!! It’s so thrilling when uncle Jake Kills the Jabberwocky and when Puck kissed Sabrina on the lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better read this BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted Mar 9, 2008 at 2:53PM
Rina said:
This book is awesome!!! It was so thrilling when the Jabberwocky got killed by Uncle Jake!! I thought Little Red Riding Hood was the leader of the Scarlet Hand but she is not. I do not like Uncle Jake because he is to addicted to magic and he is to full of himself. I hope that Sabrina and Daphne get their parents to wake up in the 8th book!! All in All I give this book a 21 out 15 stars!!!!!!!:^)
posted Mar 3, 2007 at 10:38AM