home > bookspace > my comments > comment: out of my mind /
Out of my mind
Sharon M. Draper
Children's Fiction DRAPER

Comments  Summary  Reviews  Author Notes

:O Such a sad book that you think you'll predict....but honestly can't. It's like you're seeing this poor girl Melody through her own eyes! Craziness.
posted Nov 16, 2013 at 8:13AM
Taylor S. said:
This book is really good. It is about 10 year old Melody who has cerebral palsy and she can’t walk or talk. Then she gets a computer that can talk for her and she can type what she wants to say and it will say it. She is really smart but nobody knows it tell this computer. This book was very very interesting and I recommend it.
posted Nov 12, 2013 at 4:26PM
CuriousReader said:
This book is about ten-year-old Melody. She has cerebral palsy and she can’t walk or talk...until she gets a computer that talks for her. She types in what she wants to say, and it says it. This book was very interesting, and I definitely recommend it.
posted Jul 7, 2013 at 11:56AM
Mariam Diaby said:
I believe that the book Out of my mind is one of the greatest books of all times. It has a fair amount of depression, happiness and it is realistic. This book has very good word choice and it makes me look at life from another perspective. I recommend this book to all ages because even though it is small there is a lot of important things to know that is held in this book.
posted Jun 7, 2013 at 12:22PM
Tia said:
You should read Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper if you like fiction. It is about someone who can't talk or move and she gets out of her mind. It's a really good book so read it.
posted Mar 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
Tia said:
posted Mar 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
Elissa12345 said:
WOWSERS! I want to read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted Feb 24, 2013 at 7:30PM
this was a really good book!! very inspirational. gives you a different way to look at life!!
posted Dec 1, 2010 at 5:34PM