home > bookspace > my comments > comment: bridge to terabithia /
Bridge to Terabithia
Katherine Paterson
Children's Fiction PATERSO

Comments  Excerpt  Reviews  Author Notes

It was so sad, but so good! I read it when I was younger and didn't really get some of it, but now I totally understand! So even if it's a childrens' book, I would really, REALLY recommend it to teens. Litterally one of my favorite books of all time.
posted Jan 22, 2014 at 4:28PM
Ellie said:
This book has such a great moral and everyone who is 10 or older should read it! This book is one of my favorite books of all times! The ending is rather sad though.
posted Apr 26, 2013 at 3:55PM
Ellie said:
posted Apr 26, 2013 at 3:55PM
Mary said:
This book was so sweet! It was paced exactly right and it sucked you in so much you felt like it was YOU in the story! The ending was very sad though. I was literally bawling my eyes out. But it still is a worthy read!
posted Apr 24, 2013 at 5:30PM
Mary said:
posted Apr 24, 2013 at 5:30PM
This book was so good it made me cry. and that’s saying a lot cuz i never cry instead if it’s like, marley and me or something. never cry unless for dogs.
posted Jun 27, 2009 at 9:56AM
little mae said:
For me this was one of those books that my teacher made me read. But thanks to her i ended up reading a pretty good book. I think you will enjoy this book to.
posted Jun 23, 2008 at 4:52PM
Ruth said:
This book was really, really good. It was super sad, but that was partly why I liked it. It wasn't just your average happy-ending book, it really had a good story, though. This bok is awesome!
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 3:57PM
Ruth said:
posted Jun 12, 2008 at 3:57PM
Alex Baumgarten said:
Bridge to Terabithia is an exciting, detailed book.You won't want to stop reading this book once you start.This book is about a boy named Jess who is lonley until a new girl named Leslie move in. They go through a lot of different adventures throughout this book. You should definitly read this book. Bye Alex from Riverview
posted Nov 16, 2007 at 2:38PM
Tamera said:
It's about 2 kids named Leslie and Jess. They're going on an adventure and they end up making a whole other world called Terabithia.In the middle of the book Leslie goes by herself and something bad happens. This book is a wonderful book. They also have a movie. If I were you I would read this book or even watch this movie.
posted Oct 15, 2007 at 3:14PM
Emina said:
this is a great book,it is one of my favorite books in the world and I think anyone would like to read it.
posted Apr 7, 2007 at 5:18PM
Marisol said:
Marisol i think the book is great and the author Katherine Paterson has included most of her childhood in this book and it is a wonderful story.
posted Mar 5, 2007 at 11:14PM
Bobbi said:
It was a great book. I loved it . It was so good . I think I liked the book better because, I can just see the pictures in my head.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Molly said:
It was very exiciting!
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Olivia said:
The Brige to Terabithia is a great book. I would sugest it to any one who likes to read. Katrine Paterson writes great in this book. It is my favorite book in the world.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Anthony said:
This book was very good. I liked how they made up an imaginary land called Terabithia.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Anthony said:
This book is about a boy who has a very close relationship with a friend called Leslie. Together they make a land called Terabithia. This is a very,Very, very, very, very, VERY good book.
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Jessica said:
This book was touching. Jess, loves to draw. But during the summer, he practiced hard, so that he could be the best runner in 5th grade, only to be beaten by a girl. However, they soon become friends, and she shows him how great imagination is, when they pretend to rule over an imaginary kingdom. She also teaches him how to be strong, even when a tragedy happens. This book was wonderful.
posted Jun 29, 2005
Anita said:
Most book reviews are about how wonderful the book was, but- this is different. i disliked BRIDGE TO TEREBITHIA, because it had no humor, little action, no interesting charcters nor personalties. i do not recommend this book to anyone, unless you are stranded on an island with nothing to read.
posted Nov 20, 2004 at 4:07PM
Anthony said:
This book is very good. It is my favorite. It's about a boy who makes a new friend and together they build and imaginary place called Terabithia.
posted Jul 12, 2004 at 8:47AM
Cassie said:
I thought it was a amazing book! it had a lot of twists and turns but it ended u pto being a good book!!
posted Jul 6, 2004 at 7:50PM
Marie said:
I am still reading this book and I absolutely love this book! It doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl you can still be best friends and this is what this book is all about I would recommend this book to anyone that loves true stories and friendship books!