home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the coldest winter ever : a novel /
The coldest winter ever : a novel
Sister Souljah
Adult Fiction SOULJAH

Comments  Summary  Excerpt

blackjewel said:
When I first read this novel it bought light to my eyes about how many different people there really are in the world growing up so sheltered and reading this book made me want to read more like it which I did and am still doing...I believe I had read the book three times before everybody started borrowing it and then it eventually got lost in a big borrowing mess! I just got a new copy, nobody will get there hands on it.
posted Mar 3, 2010 at 3:55PM
ms.mix09 said:
The Coldest Winter Ever was a very good book that any girl or boy should read. It was surprisingly about a girl named Winter who lived a faboulous spoiled life that shortly made a turn for the worst.She meets men, drugs,two faced friends, and a woman named sista souljah.She gets betrayed by a man she loves and friends who turned out to be nothing but regulare fake females. I had to read this book twice it was so bomb!
posted Aug 7, 2008 at 2:29PM
creolewinter said:
An all-time favorite. I can't describe it, you'll just have to read it for yourself!
posted Sep 2, 2007 at 3:14PM
Diamond5932 said:
I loved it too I have read it twice and would read it a three its like the words are well writien and put together nicely!!! I wish she made more book like this one would sooooo recommend it to anyone.
posted Apr 4, 2007 at 3:44PM
shaneek said:
I thought The Coldest Winter Ever was about a cold winter, but it's actually about a girl named Winter. Anyways, I thought the book was the best book I could ever reads, and guess what? I read the book in just 3 days. I would recommend it to anyone.
posted May 18, 2006 at 7:58PM
Paulette said:
The Coldest Winter Ever by this soultry novelist is a must read for any modern girl. It discusses the triumphs of a young female, Winter. Throughout this book you will discover that struggles of Winter seem all too familular to most young women today which makes putting this book down almost impossible. Five stars to Sister Soulja for guiding us through the wrath of Winter.
Jesso said:
Well um like I totally liked this book. And like I would really like totally recommend. And like oh my gosh I just dont know what else to say. Its soooo good. Wow you should read it if u wanna know about sex, drugs, hoes, ice, and men.

related book list

main characters Winter Santiaga
African American
Her father is a big-time drug lord; family moved out of the Brooklyn projects to a mansion on Long Island when she was 17; mother was shot in the face by competing drug dealers; father was arrested by the FBI; family's possessions were confiscated; discovered her father has a mistress and an infant son; obsessed with money, possessions, and appearances.