home > bookspace > my comments > comment: in the forests of the night /
In the forests of the night
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Teen Fiction ATWATER

Comments  Summary  Excerpt  Reviews

izzyJ said:
LOVE THE SIREIES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
posted Jun 24, 2010 at 7:38PM
VampGODDESS said:
good book
posted Aug 3, 2007 at 2:54PM
Aeryn said:
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is pretty well-known to teenage girls who like dark fantasy. This book is her first, and one of the best. A fairly quick read.
posted Jul 3, 2007 at 10:32AM
Sarah said:
This is one of the best books i have read lately. i couldnt put it down. it draws you in so you feel like you are a part of the story.
posted Jun 28, 2005
Mandy said:
If you like vampires, you couldn't find a better book. This novel is wrought with power struggles, love and hate, and the idea of life after death. You follow the main character on her journey into immortality--and the adventures she has next. And you will be absolutely astounded to realize, as I was, that the author was 13 years old when she wrote it! If you enjoy this book, you'd love its sequel, "Demon in my View"
Michelle Kristine Holly said:
This book was really great! At first I didn't think I'd like it b/c it was about vampires and I usualy don't read that stuff. But my friend gave it to me, and I know she wouldn't give me a bad book, so I read it and I couldn't put it down. I read it and it's sequils (Demon in my View and Shattered Mirror) all in one night. It was really good, even if you don't like vampires. The author does a great job of getting inside the main characheter's head, and it'm not going to say what happens because you should read it yourself. It's very good!