home > bookspace > my comments > comment: harry potter and the chamber of secrets /
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
J. K. Rowling
Children's Fiction ROWLING

Comments  Summary  Contents  Reviews  Author Notes

jazzy2 said:
I LOVED this book! I was never really a fan of fantasy, but harry potter changed that. There is never a dull moment and you can never tell whose side people are on, keeping it exciting. I recommend it to anyone who like fantasy.
posted Mar 3, 2012 at 1:36PM
Mari said:
In this book Harry, Ron and Hermoine try to solve who is petrifying everybody. Before they go into the Chamber of Secrets Hermoine gets petrified, so Harry and Ron go into the chamber of secrets and they find that a Basilisk is petrifying everybody. The Basilisk is controlled by Tom Riddle. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Harry Potter.
posted Dec 27, 2011 at 11:58AM
Mari said:
posted Dec 27, 2011 at 11:58AM
fasrms10 said:
I love this book and always have! i have read this book 8 times and im still reading on! On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being bad and 10 being good)I would say this is an 11!!!
posted Oct 18, 2011 at 4:38PM
EasyOrange3 said:
2nd book in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling <3 x 1,000,000,000,000! READ. NOW! <3 x 1,0000,000,000,000! <3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
posted Oct 2, 2011 at 2:02PM
dogs rock said:
I think that harry potter and the chamber of secrets was a realy good,fun,and adventurous book.
posted May 29, 2011 at 8:24AM
slava said:
I have not read this book but HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME! OMG! I LOVE THE FIRST BOOK AND I AM ABOUT TO ...
posted Sep 20, 2010 at 5:01PM
Harry and Ron have a now closer friendship. And when it comes to facing the giant spiders in the forbiden forest, will they survive the hidious, deathly creatures? I liked this book.
posted Jul 7, 2010 at 8:40PM
Sean said:
This is about a wizard named Harry Potter. He goes to a wizard school named Hogwarts. He finds that a chamber has been opened in the School and tries to save the Students from the monster in the chamber. I really liked this book. I thought it was the best book in the series
posted Jun 19, 2010 at 11:45AM
Sean said:
posted Jun 19, 2010 at 11:45AM
epirkl said:
Not just the Chamber of Secrets, but all of the Harry Potter books. They are fantastic, long (but easy to read), and full of action. Really good books, even if you don't like fantasy.
posted Jun 15, 2010 at 4:37PM
tonkapinky said:
Harry potter is the BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!
posted Jan 4, 2010 at 6:50PM
Saurav said:
This book was a fuuny book and I really liked it. My favorite part from this book was when Ron's wand back-fired at him and made him eat slugs instead of Malfoy.It was a great book. I would totally recomend it.
posted Aug 9, 2009 at 5:49PM
bballgrl22 said:
You might not think you would like Harry Potter but trust me...give it a chance it may surprise you!
posted Jul 9, 2009 at 10:04PM
I like it, but its not my favorite Harry Potter.
posted Apr 16, 2009 at 11:30AM
scamper125 said:
book 2 (not my favorite)
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 9:53AM
Emilya bobly said:
ASOME!!!!
posted Jul 4, 2008 at 6:26PM
softball_luver14 said:
The Chamber of secrets was good but I didn't like how everyone blamed Harry.
posted Jun 30, 2008 at 4:56PM
bball#1 said:
I love Harry potter. from his start at hogwarts all the way into his 7th book. This book though is amazing you will follow harry and every one at hogwarts on a life treatening journy :)
posted Dec 31, 2007 at 11:50AM
emily ross #1 said:
I love harry potter this book is such a good read you have to read the entire series and you still want more when you read the first chapter its a little boring but then you get hoked and the entire series is soo good i want more j.k. Rowling books she is such a good writer!!!!!!
posted Oct 29, 2007 at 7:24PM
I think this book is well written. Lots of suspense and enjoyment.
posted Aug 27, 2007 at 1:12PM
Melissa said:
I really thought it was a great read. The reader will be on the edge of their seat until the final conclusion, where everything is explained.
posted Aug 1, 2007 at 10:00AM
Melissa said:
posted Aug 1, 2007 at 10:00AM
josh said:
It was a very good book but it could have had more mystories. But other than that it was a very good book. I cant belive she finished the series I hope she makes more books
posted Jul 31, 2007 at 3:14PM
josh said:
posted Jul 31, 2007 at 3:14PM
Muchlax genereal said:
Rock on cant touch it it kick's donkey !!!!!!!
posted Jul 25, 2007 at 10:13AM
Malin said:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a fun but violent book to read. It is not a very good book to kids under age 9. I think this because there and scary thing like when Harry fights the bascilous. But if you want to get started with the books you need to read the first one first. It is a great book and they just keep getting scarier. Just remember that not everybody will like a violent book like this, but think its a great series.
posted Jul 20, 2007 at 9:17AM
Kathleen said:
This book was awesome. It is filled with fast-paced action. Once you start it will be almost impossible to stop.
posted Jun 28, 2007 at 2:28PM
Kathleen said:
posted Jun 28, 2007 at 2:28PM
julia s said:
i love harry potter books what else can i say
posted May 31, 2007 at 11:36AM
cameron Royal said:
This book is all about magic its awsome
posted May 30, 2007 at 12:41PM
jenna said:
This book is very good. If you read it you need to like adventure,scary,fun,mystery,and happy books.
posted May 14, 2007 at 10:39AM
jenna said:
posted May 14, 2007 at 10:39AM
Kim N said:
My son first read this in first grade and said 'This is better than the movie because you get to know their thoughts better.'
posted Mar 29, 2007 at 4:45PM
nicole said:
I think Harry Potter books are the most amazing books I've ever read. I really admire Rowling. I just can't understand how could she think of such an incredible story as Harry Potter. All those magical details and the story alone makes you think that that it's actually real. Some kind of "other world", that somwere deep in our heart we believe that it exists... In my opinion, Rowling didn't create only a story. She created a whole new imaginary, magical world. I don't believe anybody will ever write a story as "real" and as this one!
posted Oct 27, 2006 at 4:36PM
nicole said:
posted Oct 27, 2006 at 4:36PM
Andrew said:
It was kind of violent.But it was a good book.It was pretty long.
posted Aug 10, 2006 at 1:22PM
Andrew said:
It was kind of violent.But it was a good book.It was pretty long.
posted Aug 10, 2006 at 1:22PM
Chad said:
This book is full of adventure, friendship and is really scary and cool! I rate this book a 5 because I was going in all of these different places!!! Read it its really good!!!!!!!
Maddy said:
I thought it was a great book. But it was really long.It was about a 3 star rate.To be honest.
Matt said:
This is an very very very good book
tri said:
Fun and scary,very full of interesting words. I whould read it over and over.
Samantha said:
There are very interesting characters in this book. I also liked the words the author used. Parts in the story were sometimes scary or funny. The illustrations were very bueatiful and I liked them. Also I liked the descriptions, it helped picture it in my head.
Vinny said:
This book has lots of magic in the book
matt said:
I like the part of the book where they have the Quidditch match and Gryffindor wins.
Paige said:
this is a great book because it has adventure, suspense, and it has a little bit of mystery to it so if these are things that you like then you shold check this book out.
Rachel said:
I think that this book was really exciting and yodo not want to set it down. I saw the movie and it was as good as the book.
Susan said:
Awesome! Amazing! This book is the second book in the phenominal Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling. There are new characters, including Gilderoy Lockhart, who is definitly stupid.
Taylor said:
THIS IS A GREAT BOOK!!! It has wonderful twists and a great ending that you will never gess!
Taylor said:
Harry returns for his second year at Hogwarts to find danger lurking around every corner. The chamber of secrets has been opened, and a monster is petrifying the muggle-born students. Then, to everyone's suprise (and horror) one of the students at Hogwarts is taken into the chamber. Harry, Ron, and Hermoine find out where the chamber is and try to rescue the inosent student. Will they survive? Will they be too late? Read the book to find out!!
Austin said:
I think this book was GREAT! I had a fun time reading the book. It has a lot of enterament! So JK if your reading this i`m saying I love your book.
Avery said:
I love all the Harry Potter books but this one is funny, neat, and VERY COOL!
Dayna said:
It is a very exciting book with a thriller ending that makes you want to read it over and over again!!!
JORDAN said:
I like this book. It is very adventureous.
Lily said:
I really like this book. It had a lot of adventures. It also had new characters.
Lindsey said:
In this book Harry incounters Lord Voldamort again! But this time thruogh a diary. The Diary which Ginny weasly discovers is how Tom Riddle(Voldamort) returns. Harry finds out he can talk to snakes or that he is a Parseltounge. He is also accused nor reopening the chamber of secrets by his classmates and even his best friend Ron Weasly!
Shawn said:
I thout this book was great! The parts I like about this book is Whenever Harry, Ron and Hermione do dangerous things that could get them expelled from Hogwarts such as going into the forbidden forest and other exciting and dangerous things.
Megan said:
What I thought of this book is that it was a very good bokk. So good that once i started to read it, I couldn't put it down!!I can't wait until it comes out on video. I was very interesting. It was very suspendsful, But that is a good thing.It made me wonder if there really is another world out there where wizards and witches live. You never know!!!!!
Veronica said:
a great book. Very exciting and chalenging to read
Lyubov said:
This is 2nd book of harry potter. You gust have to read it. In this book Harry finds outthet he can spick posel tong, and finds Shamber of sicret. You should read this book to find out what he finds in chember of secrets.Red this book!!!
posted Jul 26, 2005
Eleanor said:
This book is really good. It is good because it is a fantasy that also has adventure theme to it. The story plot is well thought out. The author also did a good job telling what the characters are thinking and feeling. The story line, from beginning to end, is in perfect order. The new characters in this story (it's the 2nd book) are perfectly connected to the story. That is what I think of this book.
posted May 26, 2004 at 12:52PM
Ben said:
The Harry Potter series is great, but the Chamber of Secrets is the best!!!The best thing about this book is that you don't know what will happen next and you always want to know. Although I do think you should read the first book before The Chamber of Secrets.
posted May 22, 2004 at 4:01PM
Lindsey said:
This book rocked its great again if you have seen the movie and havn't read the book you should cuz theres lots of stuff thats different from the movie like in the part that they're in digon alley and mr malfoy comes in and starts talking bad about muggles in the the book rons dad atacks him thats so funny to picture lol i recomed this book its so good i have just started the P.O.A