home > bookspace > my comments > comment: harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban [sound recording] /

jazzy2 said:
This book was really good. I wish I would have read the books before seeing the movies, it ruined all the suspense. These story’s never grow old no matter how any times I read them. I recommend it to anyone who like fantasy.
posted Mar 3, 2012 at 1:30PM
Muna said:
The main character is Harry Potter.The story takes place at Hogwarts.Harry Potter has a big problem because he got in a big fit with his Aunts and Uncle and left them. He is trying to get to London a wizard place.Will Harry Potter make it or not.I like this book because it has action and adventure.It makes me feel like what's going to happen and is he going to make it.
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 8:11PM
Muna said:
This book talks about a boy named Harry Potter that always get punished by his Aunt and Uncle .Harry got enough of mistreatment so he decided to run away!
posted Nov 27, 2011 at 7:52PM
EasyOrange3 said:
My personal favorite in the Harry Potter series. You're gonna wanna keep reading and reading and reading! AHHHH! READ. NOW! <3 x 1,000,000,000,000! and more! AHHHHHHHH! HARRY POTTER <3. The third book in the series. NNote: You wiLL reread these books. Trust me, you'll love them. AND DON'T HATE.
posted Oct 2, 2011 at 2:01PM
WiIliam Halvorson said:
I liked the book becuas it was adventurous.It is about Harry goes to hogwarts and meets what he thinks is a serial killer.Read the rest to find out what happens next!!!!!!
posted Sep 28, 2010 at 7:31PM
Sadie said:
I think it's positively a great book. My cousin, who is now an adult, has read them all more than 10 times, but eve since she read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, it has been her all time favorite book, which I also strongly agree with. You're just always "hungry" to read it! It introduces extrordinary new characters, along with, of course, Harry Potter. It is also very interesting to find "Sirius Black" is Harry's godfather. I'd just give a round of aplause to J.K. Rowling!:) -sadie
posted Jun 10, 2010 at 2:54PM
Sadie said:
posted Jun 10, 2010 at 2:54PM
Saurav said:
This book was a great book and I really enjoyed it. My favorite part from this book was when Harry won the Quidditch Cup for his team by catching the golden snitch. This book wa a great book and I would totally recommed it.
posted Aug 7, 2009 at 5:18PM
IT’s really good. it involves A LOT of weird creatures and things.
posted Apr 16, 2009 at 11:28AM
amberrox____ said:
Like harry potter is my homeboy. xoxo i love the series a lot especially this book cuz i think it is the best one of the first 3. you should read it and the whole series!
posted Jul 9, 2008 at 10:36AM
softball_luver14 said:
AAH! I loved this one because the fact the "mass murderer" happened to be his godfather was a huge shock. But now that I've read it so many times it's like wow he's his godfather. Big whoop. Haha
posted Jun 30, 2008 at 4:58PM
matt said:
its a great book
posted May 19, 2008 at 4:16PM
matt said:
its a great book
posted May 19, 2008 at 4:16PM
Jessica said:
I like yhis book because it is fun.
posted Jan 31, 2008 at 7:40PM
Jessica said:
I like yhis book because it is fun.
posted Jan 31, 2008 at 7:40PM
jonny said:
It is Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts.He gets to school in a flying car and has a lot of adventures. Sirus Black is after Harry or at least everybody thinks so.I like the book because it is an action book and I like action books.If you like action and adventure books this is the book for you.
posted Oct 15, 2007 at 3:09PM
jonny said:
posted Oct 15, 2007 at 3:09PM
lizzielovesdrama said:
First of all i must admit that i dislike the harry pottor series for bordom and lenth reasons but this particular book was very good, i really liked it
posted Oct 11, 2007 at 7:28PM
Ruth,Ruth said:
This book is really, really good. I like it because the character Serius is untroduced, and he is one of the most important people. Read this book if you like adventure and magic!
posted Aug 11, 2007 at 2:38PM
Shannon said:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban is the best book so far!! Some of the images in the movie are probably not suitable for kids 9yrs old or younger. My favorite character is Surius Black.
posted Jul 16, 2007 at 7:31PM
Shannon said:
posted Jul 16, 2007 at 7:31PM
melting hearts said:
this book has great suspense and plot. i never guessed about the rat. this is probably my fave book in the series even tho one of my friends ruined the ending for me. try it you know you want to, all the other kids are doing it!!!!
posted May 22, 2007 at 5:26PM
budley said:
All of the Harry Potter books are great however there is nothing like listening to the audiobooks and Jim Dale's performance. We just finished Prisoner of Azkaban. Very entertaining. My husband & I are listening during dinner time to the series again in preparation for the release of the 7th book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
posted Feb 24, 2007 at 8:16PM
gIrLgOeSsHoPpInG said:
Great book! Funny and makes you wanna read more!!!!!! J.K. Rowling is one of my favorite authors!
posted Sep 17, 2006 at 10:20AM
Olivia said:
I think that it has a lot of action and adventure. It is my favorite one in the series. If you like Lemony Snicket then you will love this book. Even if you don't like Lemony you will still like this. Make sure to read the 1st one 1st. Then the 2ed, then the 3ed, then the 4th, and once it comes out the 5th. Make sure to try it. I really recomend it.
Katy said:
This is book is my favorite out of the Harry Potter series. I love the suspense and the humor that Rowling portrays in this book!! I garuntee anyone who will read this book will laugh out loud!!!
Lily said:
I thought this book was wonderful. Harry made a great comeback. It was adventerous and wild. This book was great!
Hillary said:
Harry's third year of hogwarts.A man named Black has escaped and people are saying he wants to get him. Will he make his third year?
charlie said:
I thought this book was really good. It was very exiting.
Susan said:
It really continued the magic of the first and second Harry Potter books. It's actually my personal favorite of all the Harry Potter books; there are lots of new characters and a completely new plot.
Taylor said:
Harry Potter comes to Hogwarts for his third year, while a prizoner at Azkaban escapes. That prizoner just happens to be Sirius Black, a follower of Voldemort that was involved in the death of Harry's parents. Then, one night while he is walking back to the school from Hagrid's, Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermoine, are taken into Sirius's hide-out. Sirius tells Harry that he is innosent and not to reveal his whereabouts. But Sevus Snape, Harry's least favorite teacher finds out and is about to turn Black in, when Sirius escapes.
tri said:
Very very cool! Harry is now thirteen and he is not safe. A prisoner is trying to get him, or is he? Find out if you read this book.
Chad said:
This book is the best in a billion ways. One, this book tells the story really clearly. This is a five star book because friendship is all this story is about!!!
Chad said:
Man was that cool or what this is just the best book ever!! Read and see the horror and special efects!!!
Dayna said:
Even better then the first and second book with a excitment around every corner.
Linda said:
This book was both amusing and incredibly enjoyable. Something extraodinary always happens to Harry Potter. This story entertained me for a long time and I just felt like reading it again and again whenever I am bored.
Lyuba said:
I liked this book a I think i'll read it again. This is a 3 book of harry potter . I'n this book hary finds out thet his god father is prisoner of Azkaban. Who is this Prizoner and Harrys god Father? You have to read this book! [Series: Harry Potter #3]
posted Jul 23, 2005
Emily said:
Of all the Harry Potter books, this is one of my personal favorites. Just because he finds some things he didn't know about himself, and there is alot of suspense. QUICK REVIEW: Harry Potter goes back to school for the third year, excited, but worried about the crazy prisoner on the loose that is thought to come after Harry. Ok, so this book is awsome and it's one of my fav's! [Series: Harry Potter #3]
posted Dec 8, 2004
Katie said:
This book is my favorite book in the Harry Potter series so far. It's a great book about an escape prisoner from the wizard prison 'Azkaban', and how they say he is coming after Harry. Read this book, and you'll be surprised at the ending.
posted Nov 11, 2004 at 8:44AM
Tedi said:
I thoyght this book was so outstanding!! It is definentely the best out of all the 5 bokks so far!! [Series: Harry Potter #3]
posted Oct 13, 2004
Aaron said:
I thought that it was one of the best harry potter books. I thought I knew what would happen, but the something else happened. I recomened this book to anybody [Series: Harry Potter #3]
posted Oct 12, 2004
I bet everyone's a little tired about hearing how "wonderful" Harry Potter is...but Harry's world really is great--so, whether you like it or not I am doing a reveiw on one of my favorite books: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is the best book yet. Harry and his friends are now thirteen and are returning to Hogwarts for their third year at school and the rivalry between Malfoy and Ron, Harry, and Hermione is growing. This book is jam-packed with action, suspense, and the plot is perfectly...perfect!
posted Aug 14, 2004 at 7:42PM
Marissa said:
I liked this book because it is one of my favorite Harry Potter books and it is full of adventure. I also like this book because it is a good book for all ages.
posted Jun 16, 2004 at 9:17PM
Amelia said:
This book is great for kids that like scary, or amazing moments. You don't know what is going to happen the all of a sudden somthing big happens.
posted May 21, 2004 at 11:36AM
Amy said:
This book is so good! I am a HUGE fan of the Harry Potter books and this is definately one of my favorites! There is so much going on and you just never wanna stop reading it!
Jenny said:
I LOVED this book! It's filled with magical enchantment and is full of action packed suspension. Anyone who likes suspension and action would like this book. If you haven't read the Harry Potter series, I suggest you start with the first one, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, and working your way up. The fifth book in this series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, is coming out in mid-June.