home > bookspace > my comments > comment: the two towers : being the second part of the lord of the rings /

Shnooks said:
I am loving this read. I started the Fellowship of the Ring while I was in jail a few months back & now I just picked up this half. Treebeard talks a little slow, so I’m slowely getting through the forest, HAHA.
posted Jun 26, 2012 at 3:52PM
soccer said:
This is an amazing book everyone should read it. It keeps you on the edge of you seat all the time.
posted May 8, 2011 at 9:24PM
Elizabeth said:
This is the second in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. this book is a bit darker that the last one, but still funny. Plenty of hobbit humor. A neat factiod-There are four towers in the trilogy, and not even the author could tell which two were featured in the title!
posted Jul 20, 2010 at 5:34PM
Elizabeth said:
posted Jul 20, 2010 at 5:34PM
If you haven't yet read this book, then you are clearly not a fantasy reader, in which case you should not be reading my book list on fantasy books, in which case I advise you to run before I contact the library and convince them to send out their ninja assassin team to knock some sense into you.
posted Jun 10, 2010 at 4:56PM
Tide said:
Another series that you have heard of before. A major hit as a movie, it also makes a really good read. Word to the wise: There is a LOT of very detailed description of the scenery. And while to some that helps them create the image of where the characters are, to others it drags. So, some of that you can kind of skim over. Just don’t skip anything vital!!
posted Mar 27, 2010 at 9:30AM
what an amazing seires! i love it!
posted Nov 11, 2009 at 4:22PM
Eric said:
I like this book because it has the biggest battle in it. Also I like the ending but I don't wan't to spoil it.Series The Lord of the Rings book three
posted Jul 12, 2009 at 12:54PM
Eric said:
posted Jul 12, 2009 at 12:54PM
scamper125 said:
not much to say that's different from the first, other that this one's the third
posted Apr 5, 2009 at 10:04AM
Read part of this one, great so far! :D
posted Sep 30, 2008 at 8:54PM
Conrad Z said:
one of my favorite books. i couldn’t put it down.
posted Jul 28, 2006 at 3:13PM
alexi holmes said:
full of death doom and violence don’t let your 5 year olds read it
posted Jul 28, 2006 at 3:04PM
Billy said:
This book was a great book for older children. It would be to chalenging for younger kids. This was a very interesting and adventeres story. I really liked the thrill of this book, I would recomend this book to you. [Trilogy: The Lord of the Rings]
posted May 9, 2006 at 11:08AM
Amy said:
I thought this book was soo good!!! It was so exciting! It kept me reading all through the night!! It was so descriptive and interesting! so different from reality! its amazing what some authors can create with a pencil. READ IT!