home > bookspace > my comments > comment: angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging : confessions of georgia nicolson /

bookjunky17 said:
1st and 3rd best book in the series
posted Aug 3, 2011 at 6:42PM
Law said:
This work of art is full of energy and fun. I would recommend this book to all young teenage girls.
posted Sep 5, 2007 at 12:04AM
chicagojane said:
FLAWLESS
posted Jul 23, 2007 at 7:21PM
Kelsey<3 said:
OMG! i absolutely love this book, it is so funny and reaslistic that no other book can compare. This will be my 3rd time reading it!!! Fav book ever!!!
posted Oct 21, 2006 at 2:47PM
cutiepie135 said:
i loved this book to i couldn’t stop reading it it only took me 3 DAYS to finish it i usually take a week to read those books i thought it was great!!!!!! :-)
posted Aug 21, 2006 at 3:39PM
Ali said:
I really enjoyed this book!!!! I couldn't stop laughing most of the time. Especially when she shaved off her eyebrows and snoops around lindsay's house. I also looove her cat Angus. My cat is just about the oppisite. Nimbus (my cat) is the lasiest cat in the world. Angus will attack everything in sight.
posted Jul 7, 2005
Emma said:
I really loved this book. I think that it would be great for boys to read because then they would know what goes through girls heads. I also think that teenage girls will LOVE this book. It is about a teenage girl who lives in England. I think that everyone should read this book!
posted Feb 8, 2005
Samantha said:
i really really liked this book it is my favorite series of books you also have to read on the brite side i'm now the girlfriend of a sex god, knocked out by my nugas nugas, dancing in my nuddy pants, and Away laughing on a fast camel
posted Jul 4, 2004
Courtney said:
This book is a major hit with the girls at my school. And it's no wonder: It's very well written, it's funny, it's realistic. A very great book. Also read the rest in the series.
Brandi said:
I thought this book Was Spectacular and it was very funny! I loved it and I'm Sure you'll like it too!