home > bookspace > my comments > comment:

tymetz said:
This book was very well written and i thought it was a little better than the da vinci code. Angels and Demons wanted me to stay reading and put down the book. Dan Brown got lots of information into the book by making the time period only 4-5 hours and having the book be 710 pages. Very good book. 5 STARS
posted Jul 5, 2013 at 9:37AM
Avatar for becomethecatalyst becomethecatalyst said:
By far my favorite Dan Brown Book, four priests have been picked out, abuducted, and threatened to be killed by the use of the four elements, and that's just the tip of the ice berg as Robert Langdon the symbologist tries to stop the murders from happening.
posted Apr 7, 2011 at 9:13PM
Jackie2 said:
My favorite Dan Brown book thus far.
posted Dec 14, 2009 at 9:58AM
jenmarie said:
This book is is very well written. I enjoyed it alot better than The Da Vinci Code, but both are good books. The books seemed to speak and drag me into the book in Angels and Demons than with the sequel.
posted Jun 29, 2009 at 4:42PM
creolewinter said:
I personally enjoyed this novel slightly more than I did "The Da Vinci Code". Though, both are fantastic!
posted Sep 2, 2007 at 3:18PM
Misica said:
I think this is the best book ever, because it have such vivid details in the book. It also have great suspense to the story, it contains people trying to find the deadly anitmatter within 4 hours, a group called the illuminates that resurfaces, the 4 missing cardinals, and the concave ceremony is suppose to go on. Many things are happening inside the Vaticin City in very little time.
posted Oct 15, 2006 at 3:37PM
Misica said:
posted Oct 15, 2006 at 3:37PM
Burpgirl said:
hey, I liked the Angel and Demon fights and i watch alast of Angels and the Demon too and i liked a shows about the vampire and named is Angel and there is a another shows about the Hex it is about the witches and the Demon and that is want liked about it all the shows i liked but i did know about the books of it the same stuff too. Thanks
posted Oct 11, 2006 at 12:50PM
Benchamin said:
This is a really good book. It deals with history and mystery. It had a suspense feel when reading as Langdon try to figure out who is the murderer knowing that one cardinal will die every hour.
posted Jun 4, 2006 at 4:10PM
BonBon said:
Angels and Demons is the book that comes before the DaVinci Code. I feel that this book is better than DaVinci Code with more twists and turns and it is a suprise at who the evil person is.
posted May 30, 2006 at 11:29PM
Andrew said:
This book was the best book i have ever read!!! It had suspense, action, adventure, intruge, spies, traitors, and a plot that makes it impossible to put this book down. This is the best book EVER!!!!!!!!
posted Feb 27, 2005
Tasha said:
This is a GREAT book! It is the prequel to The DaVinci Code, and begins the story of Robert Langdon. Langdon is a symbologist who gets involved in a fight to save Vatican City from an old and violent secret group, the Illuminati. Langdons' race against time takes him through many obstacles and close calls. Angels and Demons is sure to be a hit with Indiana Jones fans.
posted Oct 26, 2004
Lindsay said:
What I liked most about this book was the writing and how Brown was able to twist in different plots together. After reading "The DaVinci Code," I found this book to be even more interesting with facts and fiction mixing to create a story that you don't want to end. I would recommend it !
posted Aug 6, 2004